Open Club  ·  283 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

If It Fits

I'll be posting the next story in the CAP series, "If It Fits," sometime within the next 24 hours. The story finds our family in 1995, and the narrator switches back to Stefan.

:o

Looks like I have some reading to do if I'm going to catch up. :blink:

Yes, I'm also pleased Stef is narrating. :D I love his sense of humour. He absolutely destroyed Benjamin over dinner. It's good to have Stefan back. Mind you, I'm hoping Brad makes a comeback as well before we catch up to modern time. This story (this group of stories, rather) is always a great history review as well.

Great start to this story, Mark! :worship::worship:

I'm trying to decide who's more stubborn, Stef or Greg? :wacko: Frankly, it seems Greg needs some slapping about the head and shoulders. Right now, Greg's ego is bigger than his commitment to Stef. Mind you, a lot of men do not deal well with thoughts of being "put out to pasture". Greg is going to get his wish and die with his boots on.

Sweet JP :wub: is there to put his finger in the dam...or something like that. :P I've always admired JP's "family first" way of doing things.

Great out of the gate! Benjamin reminds me of an ex, and reminds me WHY he's an ex ;)

I really like stefan and I hope the story goes where I think it's going!

Thanks Mark - do you guys ever sleep?

Now this story really took me by surprise!! When I saw it posted (through my phone while I was work) I had to read it. I love :wub: your stories so much Mark I'd risk getting in trouble or worse getting fired :blink: at work just to read them LOL! :lmao:

I definitely enjoyed having Stefan back as narrator...I loved the Land Whore and from the first chapter alone I think If It Fits might top it :D Stef and Brad are definitely my favorite. I loved the way Stef handled Benjamin that was just classic. Now I just gotta be patient and wait a whole week for the next chapter ;)

As usual, thank you Mark for all your hard work :)

Now this story really took me by surprise!! When I saw it posted (through my phone while I was work) I had to read it. I love :wub: your stories so much Mark I'd risk getting in trouble or worse getting fired :blink: at work just to read them LOL! :lmao:

I definitely enjoyed having Stefan back as narrator...I loved the Land Whore and from the first chapter alone I think If It Fits might top it :D Stef and Brad are definitely my favorite. I loved the way Stef handled Benjamin that was just classic. Now I just gotta be patient and wait a whole week for the next chapter ;)

As usual, thank you Mark for all your hard work :)

Why thank you! It looks like Friday or Sunday will get the nod, so you won't have to wait a whole week.

yay not a whole week!! :D:D i liked it too now that i know what kind of a kid he started out to be, now i just gotta read the depressing 1968....well....here i go! :P

yay not a whole week!! :D:D i liked it too now that i know what kind of a kid he started out to be, now i just gotta read the depressing 1968....well....here i go! :P

It will be a good history lesson for you young man *said in professorial mode*

You HAG you. :P

:angry: No-one told me! :P

I wasn't expecting this for a little while yet. Better get reading. :read:

There's a little link up there below the second menu bar. On the left side it says "my blog", "my controls", "view new posts"......

Wait a minute! That's it! Click on "view new posts" and you don't miss anything.

*ends sarcastic mode and resumes lusting after the trusty Knight*

O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay! more of the CAP story; a high standard to meet, but, as usual, more than met. ma is a delight to read, even better on reflection.

i have always wondered about greg, the driven hollywood producer. his role has always been limited, i never understood his gift to brad ($; or was it marcel? large gift, never understood why - i am sure someone will set me straight); not enough air-time in the story, more a peripheral character. stephan is a great character, shallow and deep at the same time, always ready, perfect gaydar, deep self-knowledge - what more could anyone want?.

i really like the middle-aged setting. it is as if everything in the story to date has carefully set the scene for some insightful commentary on middle-aged gay culture. as a card-carrying member of the club, and given the "historical" setting, i have such high expectations that i'll find difficult to separate from real life. i have rarely been disappointed by an ma story, and this one is close to my own heart. i am looking forward to see how ma writes beyond his years, if the story goes that far.

ma, please continue.

O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay! more of the CAP story; a high standard to meet, but, as usual, more than met. ma is a delight to read, even better on reflection.

i have always wondered about greg, the driven hollywood producer. his role has always been limited, i never understood his gift to brad ($; or was it marcel? large gift, never understood why - i am sure someone will set me straight); not enough air-time in the story, more a peripheral character. stephan is a great character, shallow and deep at the same time, always ready, perfect gaydar, deep self-knowledge - what more could anyone want?.

i really like the middle-aged setting. it is as if everything in the story to date has carefully set the scene for some insightful commentary on middle-aged gay culture. as a card-carrying member of the club, and given the "historical" setting, i have such high expectations that i'll find difficult to separate from real life. i have rarely been disappointed by an ma story, and this one is close to my own heart. i am looking forward to see how ma writes beyond his years, if the story goes that far.

ma, please continue.

Yeah! Another cherry...got your first post! I'm a literary slut. :P

There's a little link up there below the second menu bar. On the left side it says "my blog", "my controls", "view new posts"......

Wait a minute! That's it! Click on "view new posts" and you don't miss anything.

*ends sarcastic mode and resumes lusting after the trusty Knight*

Cheeky shit! :P

I'm glad Stefan is back narrating, there are always a hell of a lot more laughs with him in the driving seat. :funny:

So Greg is having problems getting it up & blaming poor Steph, he really needs a wake up call. Stress from work & the extra weight are the most likely causes. The guy is gonna give himself a heart attack!

Who is this stuffy ass Benjamin that JP has hooked up with? Do people actually talk like that? :lol: Was glad Steph ripped him to shreds, that was too funny; especially when he started on the sex talk at the dinner table! :lmao:

Excellent start Tiger. :worship:

A great ending, Mark! :worship::worship:

A 2-chapter story though; that's pretty short. :P Sharon will be pleased. :D So what was that poll for???

It took me a bit to figure out why someone else was calling you "ma". :lol: It reminded me of the movie, The Odd Couple", when Felix Unger signed his note "FU". :lmao:

Ah Mr.Arbour how i love your sexual humor :) "I'm a literary slut". I must say i'm totally loving this new story. Leave it to me to get hooked on a story that's a saga so when i'm not being lazy maybe i'll start from the beginning of the others. Incase there's stuff the reader isn't supposed to know unless they read the others, I did that with Anne Rice. read them in the wrong order fall in love with a character and they die in the next book. Or read them when the character is dead and start agian when that same character is back alive.

I think i'm liking this because theres a sadness here and loniliness and such. Or maybe i'm reading it wrong. But i'm enjoying it so that's the main thing.

Ah Mr.Arbour how i love your sexual humor :) "I'm a literary slut". I must say i'm totally loving this new story. Leave it to me to get hooked on a story that's a saga so when i'm not being lazy maybe i'll start from the beginning of the others. Incase there's stuff the reader isn't supposed to know unless they read the others, I did that with Anne Rice. read them in the wrong order fall in love with a character and they die in the next book. Or read them when the character is dead and start agian when that same character is back alive.

I think i'm liking this because theres a sadness here and loniliness and such. Or maybe i'm reading it wrong. But i'm enjoying it so that's the main thing.

Mattie! I'm so happy and flattered that you're here and reading my stories! And that's probably not a bad idea when it comes to my stuff; I've been flamed in the past for killing off a character or two (Yes, I'm talking about Jeff. f**k.)

>>>Somehow I doubt that this story is gonna end after 2 chapters. God only knows what's in store and Stef and the family. And we all know Mark is one for stirring up crap. :P

>>So true

Mark - Does this post mean there will be more?

(he asks hopefully)

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..