new member greeting

irangel

Hi everyone,

I just joined a couple of weeks ago and have been amazed at the quality of writing here. I've spent several long nights reading a few stories...thankfully, I have a flexible work schedule so going in to work late was an option :D .

I don't write but I read voraciously and occasionally am moved to draw or paint from the inspired wordsmithing I come across. I also make it a point of thanking the author whenever I read something, it seems only polite to thank someone for the gift they've shared.

looking forward to getting to know y'all

Aikirangel

btw

any Lovecraft fans around or stories related to the Cthulhu cult around here?

point the way if there are

hasta luego

Hi everyone,

I just joined a couple of weeks ago and have been amazed at the quality of writing here. I've spent several long nights reading a few stories...thankfully, I have a flexible work schedule so going in to work late was an option :D .

I don't write but I read voraciously and occasionally am moved to draw or paint from the inspired wordsmithing I come across. I also make it a point of thanking the author whenever I read something, it seems only polite to thank someone for the gift they've shared.

looking forward to getting to know y'all

Aikirangel

btw

hasta luego

B) .............Welcome may your stay be pleasant!!

• Site Administrator

G'day, Aikirangel!

If you've got any question about anything on the site, please don't hesitate to ask.

hasta luego

Personally, I'm not a fan of H.P. Lovecraft, though I've played the roleplaying game "Call of Cthulhu" a few times (didn't really like it). I believe there are some stories in the horror genre in eFiction, but I couldn't tell you which ones they were. Maybe someone else can make some suggestions.

Cheers!

Graeme :D