Open Club  ·  73 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Any yachtsmen here?

Hi!

I'd very much like to speak to any yachtsmen here, for background info, for what may be my next story.

Please post here or PM me.

Thanks!!!

CJ :)

I thought you were going to write about frogs! :angry:

• Like 1

What yachtsman wants goat barf on his deck?

Hey now, just because you're amphibious is no reason to malign those of us who are not so aquatically inclined.

BTW, the reason for this thread (and we do have a volunteer, who can announce himself if he wishes, but I can't without his express okay) who will be helping on the technical side.

Helping with what? The next story to appear on my site after Changing Lanes wraps in a few weeks: Circumnavigation.

Its an entirely new story, not a sequel to anything, and its in a different style to Changing Lanes.

BTW, I will finish Jake first, it's more than half done (It's a short novel by my standards.. about 12 chapters) though my team hasn't seen it yet, but it will initially appear in Premium. I am hopefull that I'll have enough of a backlog of chapters so that my work on Jake won't delay the posting of the start of Circumnavigation, a week after the end of Changing Lanes.

Hey now, just because you're amphibious is no reason to malign those of us who are not so aquatically inclined.

BTW, the reason for this thread (and we do have a volunteer, who can announce himself if he wishes, but I can't without his express okay) who will be helping on the technical side.

Helping with what? The next story to appear on my site after Changing Lanes wraps in a few weeks: Circumnavigation.

Its an entirely new story, not a sequel to anything, and its in a different style to Changing Lanes.

BTW, I will finish Jake first, it's more than half done (It's a short novel by my standards.. about 12 chapters) though my team hasn't seen it yet, but it will initially appear in Premium. I am hopefull that I'll have enough of a backlog of chapters so that my work on Jake won't delay the posting of the start of Circumnavigation, a week after the end of Changing Lanes.

That sounds awesome! Although when I first read it I thought it was "Circumcision", which I'm not sure would make for a very uplifting story. :P

That sounds awesome! Although when I first read it I thought it was "Circumcision", which I'm not sure would make for a very uplifting story. :P

ROFL! Yes... that would need a cutting narrative style, I suppose. ROFL!

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..