Open Club  ·  281 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

Coming Soon!

rofl the way Matt met stef and jp was hilarious!!

Stef- "I didn't know! We didn't know!"

Brad-"Only you Stef would find your long lost grand son and sleep with him."

My absolute favorite scene=]

LOL. The whole first part of the story built up to that. I actually liked JP's line best. When Robbie asks Brad where he's going and Brad says "To call mother." JP's characteristic response: "Just kill me now."

LOL. The whole first part of the story built up to that. I actually liked JP's line best. When Robbie asks Brad where he's going and Brad says "To call mother." JP's characteristic response: "Just kill me now."

lol that whole scene was just awsome, After Matt slept with jp and Stef it had to come out It killed me how it did thoughPosted Image

Brilliant.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just thought I'd give you all a status update.

I just posted Chapter 28 of HMS Belvidera. Chapter 29 is on my edit table, and Chapter 30 is about 30% written.

The Box, Chapter 20, should be up within the next three or four days. That will be the final chapter, where the whole thing comes together.

I actually have a few chapters of the next story in the CAP Saga: Millenium, almost ready to go. I'll post a separate thread on that shortly.

• 1 month later...

Chapter 13 of Millennium is in Joe's hands for posting. It's quick, but that's a payback for the delay on posting 12 and solving the cliffie.

After that, we'll have a brief interlude and visit with George Granger for a couple of chapters.Posted Image

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..