Open Club  ·  281 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

Coming Soon!

I started writing the next sequel to the CAP Saga. It's called "Bloodlines" and it's set in 1998. It will be a bit before you see it as it's still in production, but I wanted to let you know that it's coming.

And the narrator is......someone you haven't met yet. :D

Hmmmm... someone has a kid that we don't know about, and the story is from this horny, young gay male. It should be an interesting story indeed. :D

yeah... I asked about that too (at the yahoo group)

But who? When JP can have a brother almost 30 years younger, it could be everyone... This person, the narrator, has to be around 18 to 26 (that was usual age of the narrators except Stef at the last book), he could be 16 but not less. So he's born around 1980 or earlier. So it can't be Brad's or other kids (nor even Bitty's as I thought about for a while), they were too young. So that leaves us with JP and his brother John, or JP's partners then (Roger? who else? maybe Sam...), Stef, maybe Greg, Isidore and Frank,... He should be Crampton, Schluter or Hayes... It requires to re-read the Be Rad or the Land Whore to notice some small mention of something somewhere that would make possible for Mark to rustle up some offspring ;-D I don't suppose Mark would come up with some loser outside the three families that would like to break inside...

Hmmmm... someone has a kid that we don't know about, and the story is from this horny, young gay male. It should be an interesting story indeed. :D

Nothing like fresh ass to bring life to a story. 0:)

That's what I like about Mark and his writing style...he can create a cliffhanger by blinking his eyes...now who's the new narrator going to be? Someone we haven't actually met yet, but his penchant is usually 15-17 years old, as Brad started in Be Rad...of course JP was in his 20's in CAP, so that doesn't always hold water... The Schluter family hasn't been heard from in a while (Stefan and Brad excepted), and they would have kids about 15-17 by now...the other possibility would be a son of one of the sons of the Hayes brothers...one of Jeff's grand-nephews (hence: Bloodlines?) could be our next narrator?

Guys, email Mark with your guesses and he'll let you know.

well I have no guess yet but as what Mark wrote somewhete up in this thread if someone guessed _here_ and he was right, Mark would tell him...?

So I was just walking and thinking about something and suddenly this thought popped up in my mind...

„Robbie did a woman!" At the end of the last story the four of them were talking about having sex with a woman and Robbie said he had done one too. He didn't elaborate on that and wasn't much eager to share more info about it even though Brad was certainly curious about that. Let's say he was 15 or so, he dealt with the problem being straight/gay and shit, so he could want to prove himself something. I know, it sounds silly, but how Mom said, even if you f**k her once she can get pregnant! ;-) Moreover it's one of the last unveiled mysteries in this story, otherwise everyone knows pretty everuthing. :-) We'll have a Hayes narrator in the end! :-)

So that will be my guess... ;-)

Edited by paya
  • Like 1

Oh, Paya, you ARE good...I missed that one completely, it was buried so slick...

well it's nice to know that after rotting during holidays there still are some remnants of my brain that can even think... ;-D

well it's nice to know that after rotting during holidays there still are some remnants of my brain that can even think... ;-D

What? A Holiday? Which one? Where was it and where did it go? Did I miss it?!?

What? A Holiday? Which one? Where was it and where did it go? Did I miss it?!?

hm... not a state holiday, I think you call it vacation...? Anyway I finished my grad school and I had some free time before starting post-grad studies in September - so I basically did nothing mentally challenging and let my brain just rot ;-)

hm... not a state holiday, I think you call it vacation...? Anyway I finished my grad school and I had some free time before starting post-grad studies in September - so I basically did nothing mentally challenging and let my brain just rot ;-)

Ah, yes, I remember those...we were trying to get away in our motorhome this summer for one and things (and timing) just never worked out right.

but but....

If Robbie really did someone, there are several sorts of reasons why a child is unlikely:

* pregnancies do not start that easily. well, assuming that with some likelihood (which is not too high), a pregnancy ensued:

* the gurl has had the modern option of abortion. Quite a many teenage pregnancies in those days were ended by abortion. Cause, it really is counter-productive for the gurl's education and such, to have a kid that early in life

* ultimately, if there was pregnancy and then not an abortion, with HIGH likelihood these would already have heard a lot about it: the girl's parents and the gurl herself, would have made all sorts of demands, Frank at least would have been much involved... and Robbie too. And the Hayes family there in the podunk country... it simply is not the way of these things to go that nothing is heard, when the pregnant gurl is young...

* besides, not all people born to these families can be gay. The portion of gays is relatively small...

so, will we have a narrator who is a heterosexual teenage woman .... :)))

but but....

If Robbie really did someone, there are several sorts of reasons why a child is unlikely:

* pregnancies do not start that easily. well, assuming that with some likelihood (which is not too high), a pregnancy ensued:

* the gurl has had the modern option of abortion. Quite a many teenage pregnancies in those days were ended by abortion. Cause, it really is counter-productive for the gurl's education and such, to have a kid that early in life

* ultimately, if there was pregnancy and then not an abortion, with HIGH likelihood these would already have heard a lot about it: the girl's parents and the gurl herself, would have made all sorts of demands, Frank at least would have been much involved... and Robbie too. And the Hayes family there in the podunk country... it simply is not the way of these things to go that nothing is heard, when the pregnant gurl is young...

* besides, not all people born to these families can be gay. The portion of gays is relatively small...

well... what can one say... leave it to Mark and his abilities ;-) we'll see and then you can fry him with your questions ;-)

now that would be a STORY! :D:D but... can you imagine a woman with the Hayes build? That would be a big she-man! :D

• Like 1

well... what can one say... leave it to Mark and his abilities ;-) we'll see and then you can fry him with your questions ;-)

now that would be a STORY! Posted ImagePosted Image but... can you imagine a woman with the Hayes build? That would be a big she-man! Posted Image

Sorry the system doesn't quote quotes...but how about a young heterosexual woman, approximately 27 or so, narrating from her point of view, bringing up a kid or kids who happen to be Robbie's? Robbie wasn't named the father, despite the Hayes resemblance, because her parents found her at their house partying with several guys in various states of dress after Robbie had left town, so he didn't even cross their minds... She'd be doing this narrative as flasback until current time is acheived, but would hit all of the important parts of the child(ren)'s life/lives up to that same current time period...

Edited by kjames
  • 1 month later...

Master and Commander is nearing the end: Chapter 32 is the last chapter. For those of you who are Bridgemont fans though, no worries. I've already started working on the next one. More on that later.

Bloodlines is turning into a long story. I've already roughed out 44 chapters. CAP was 48 though, and it seems sacrilegious to have a story longer than the first one. We'll see.Posted Image

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..