Less than a week to submit 2024 Anthology Entries ×

Open Club  ·  292 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

Bloodlines

Mark Arbour

A mechanical top? lmaosmiley.giflmaosmiley.giflmaosmiley.giflmaosmiley.gif

I'm sorry, but visions of what that might actually look like have me sitting here laughing my ass off. I guess they have such a thing (vibrators, no?) but for a whole body experience...don't know about that. You could probably modify a mechanical bull.

Nevermind. I think I'll head over to the Master and Commander threat and talk about rats some more. tongue.gif

Erm... no, no I shouldn't go there but... hey... erm... they do have the... mechanical equipment :) I could show you a picture but it is probably illegal. Picture a harness with various studs and electrodes with an ... erm... mechanical arm on a piston coming in from behind :) It's pretty amazing to watch but have never tried one myself.

• Like 1

Erm... no, no I shouldn't go there but... hey... erm... they do have the... mechanical equipment :) I could show you a picture but it is probably illegal. Picture a harness with various studs and electrodes with an ... erm... mechanical arm on a piston coming in from behind :) It's pretty amazing to watch but have never tried one myself.

How interesting! Has anyone tried one of those things?

Conner?

Tiger?

:D

Lol... I require an emotional attachment. A machine will never do. How we got onto such a subject I am not sure. Yes, I am one who likes being a bottom more than a top. It is based on emotional need as well as physical pleasure. I don't do machines. I have no desire even for a dildo. :P

Lol... I require an emotional attachment. A machine will never do. How we got onto such a subject I am not sure. Yes, I am one who likes being a bottom more than a top. It is based on emotional need as well as physical pleasure. I don't do machines. I have no desire even for a dildo. :P

Since we are on the topic, one of the funniest things I ever saw was in the window of a gay shop in Munich. It was a recipocating saw and the blade had been replaced with a dildo!

Jack

That's interesting, Jack. Still, I think it's best to get back on the topic. :D

Coming soon is going to be the death of Matthew Shepard. I think Matt is going to take it especially hard. Knowing that, who will he turn to? That's what I'm wondering. It shouldn't be too much longer before that particular chapter is posted.

Oh, oh, FOUR hot hockey players! :lmao:

The possibilities are endless... :wub:

Brian is a drama queen btw :angry:

He apparently likes to have spares but was pissed when he's the one not getting what he wants.

Hard life is no excuse tho!

It's been three years.

What I simply didn't understand was why he'd turned down Matt's face-saving solution.

I don't touch your bf, you don't touch mine...

Apparently he got no guilty feelings for cheating on his own boyfriend :angry:

What galled me was that he could say in a straight face that Matt's been sleeping with his boyfriend,

while all the time he's been f**king Cody :blink:

like d'oooooh.....

Wanna know which players gonna end up in the bed with Stef :lol:

ch14:

well well. Matt is learning how to start a harem...

and, every and each of them was voluntary to come to the nest of this.

They might be safe from Stefan's clutches but not from Matt's! :devil:

ch15: Mark is so much disliking the character Brian.

------

btw, the late Jeff was Matt's great-uncle, not his cousin. observe that if Jeffoe lived, in 1998 he would been between 50 and 60, I thnk.

Edited by Enric

Oh, oh, FOUR hot hockey players! :lmao:

Wanna know which players gonna end up in the bed with Stef :lol:

I have an inkling where the character 'KonRad' got his name from....

So Brian and Matt fought. I was hoping they'd f**k instead. :(

And I think there might be something between Matt and Cole. Could it be that they'll end up together? That would be an interesting turn of events. :D

Edited by Tiger

A Party!! about time! havent even had one for the little kids of Brad though, and hell i expect them to have a PARTY!

I'm Liking Matt almost at much as i liked Brad! Seriously i guess the age that there at in there lives is where i am! but still i love teenagers/young adults.

As for these new hockey players.....some of them have to have the best butts ever.....hockey players usualy do! Cole?? is it?? The tag along boy anyway is so cute!! I wish i could make out with him right now!! :P....funniest....no one ever just makes out...it's straight to sex....haha :P Funny!

Anyway! Ready for next Chapter!!:o

Cole is cute :wub:

I mean, the way he looks up to Matt is cute :wub:

I know I've said this before but I think Cole is cute :wub:

Konrad :lmao: didn't know far he'd fallen 0:)

I was smiling all the time reading how not gay he was

while cumming inside Brian :lol:

As for Brian :angry:

Nasty b*tch :angry:

He got what he's been asking, that's for sure :angry:

Okay, I can take him f**king Konrad.

I mean, Matt himself said that Konrad has the most chiseled bod :wub:

But outing Matt like that is SO uncool! :angry::angry:

As well as saying that "sloppy seconds" sentence :angry:

Apparently he just wanted to feel superior to Matt.

Now even THAT I can take.

But him lying to pretty much everyone

and barebacking anyone (that he can) is just SO bad...

Matt needs to f**k him...well, I guess after knowing how many had been

up that ass, it's not an option anymore.

Wanna know what will happen between Matt & Cole.

And how will & JP will handle the Brian question

I have an inkling where the character 'KonRad' got his name from....

if that's true then someone is feeling truly honored :*)

Edited by Rad

It was totaly Cody EH, i believe it is cody!

Now about the EH that the Canadian EH'er Said! In this chapter I frankly am insulted. The fact we as canadians are Sterotyped to say EH, is very inapropriate!

If somethings true, like americans lacking in education(your f**king stupid i mean) then Ok.

The American part i beleive is true....the school system ain't top notch anymore in america. As for the EH, some of us do it some of us don't Obviously someone did and now it's labled to us forever. At least were still the nicest people in the world :D!

It was totaly Cody EH, i believe it is cody!

Now about the EH that the Canadian EH'er Said! In this chapter I frankly am insulted. The fact we as canadians are Sterotyped to say EH, is very inapropriate!

If somethings true, like americans lacking in education(your f**king stupid i mean) then Ok.

The American part i beleive is true....the school system ain't top notch anymore in america. As for the EH, some of us do it some of us don't Obviously someone did and now it's labled to us forever. At least were still the nicest people in the world :D!

He's not a Canadian. He's a Nebraska farm boy. And his name isn't Cody. It's Cole. :P

There are 2 Canadians on the hockey team, Tiger. Pay attention. One of them, John Gillespie, says "eh".

Personally, I don't give a shit. :D A lot of Canadians use "eh". So what. Very often, teasing is a sign of admiration. :great:

Mark loves Canadians....just not as much as the Swedes. :lmao:

Loved that chapter! :2thumbs: Cole is so cute! He really wants to get laid. :lol:

Edited by Conner

Mark,

You posted Chapter 16 so quickly, that I didn't get my reaction to Chapter 15 up in time (not that I'm complaining!). I found Chapter 15 absolutely compelling and I've re-read the chapter several times, which I've never done before. I haven't put my finger on it, yet, but it has something to do with the resolution of the "Billy issue".

I sense that you've made Brad Matt's mentor and that the family leadership mantle will pass from JP to Brad to Matt eventually.

As always, thanks for sharing your writing.

Bryan

Oh I don't know about the leadership mantle, but Matt definitely reminds me of Brad as a teenager. More emotional though, and hot-tempered.

Besides, JJ and Will aren't even adults yet. tongue.gif

If I know JJ like I know myself, I bet at 23 he's STILL not an adult, and currently enjoying his 5th year of college. LOL.

Brad doesn't have the leadership mantle yet...it's coming, but not just yet. That's still JP.

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..