Favorite NFL team?

Former Member

Now that the season is underway, I say it's time we football fans had a topic and maybe steal the rug from under the hockey guys. So the eternal question: Who do you support?

Personally I back 3, Jets; Packers; and Raiders, all for so many reasons that I couldn't be bothered to mention :P

So how 'bout you?

• Site Moderator

I'm a Colt's fan living in Eagle country so needless to day, I'm not too popular. At least I can hold my head up and smile when I remind people here, that in the six meetings between the Colts and Eagles, the Eagles haven't beaten them once.

I'm a Colt's fan living in Eagle country so needless to day, I'm not too popular. At least I can hold my head up and smile when I remind people here, that in the six meetings between the Colts and Eagles, the Eagles haven't beaten them once.

B).....................San Diego Chargers always the foremost!! The Packers are 2nd!! Teams earning my eternal BOO Raiders and Dallas!! :lol:

I gotta go with the Steelers all the way... if I had to choose a second, it would be the Patriots.

Yea you were expecting me to root for NY teams huh? Well... lets just say I can't stand the Jets or the Giants.... BLEH!

• Site Moderator

I gotta go with the Steelers all the way... if I had to choose a second, it would be the Patriots.

Yea you were expecting me to root for NY teams huh? Well... lets just say I can't stand the Jets or the Giants.... BLEH!

I've been to two pro games so far in my life time. Both games involved the Steelers. I think they would pay me to stay away from their games as they lost both times.

B)............You were doing kinda of ok, til the last one!! 0:):boy:

I liked Tom Landy's Cowboys. Ever since he left, the Boy's have won and lost in spite of their losers.

Landry would have never put up with Michael Irving or Turdwell Owens shit.

Hey, any sport where the guys have great asses (like football--it's the only reason I'll watch a game!) and packages in front on show (like baseball, God bless those jockstraps!)...get's my vote!

Of all of the sports, football is one of the top sports that I hate and despise with passion.

Thank god this country doesn't really care, so I'm immune from having some of my favourite shows put on side over some stupid football/baseball game. :rolleyes: