Gay Celebrities

Myr

• Site Administrator

You mean like the rumors of Toby McGuire and Leonardo DiCaprio? lol

ah I just think that there is a creative gene that is closely linked with the gay gene, if one is flipped on so is the other even if the person does not acknowledge it.

• Like 2

Sorry... all I can say with most of them is "uh - DUH!" you take one look at them and you just know (or in my case I did :S )

But I agree with James.

I only ask two things of gay celebs:

-don't be a douche bag

-no one elected you, DON'T SPEAK FOR THE COMMUNITY

-no one elected you, DON'T SPEAK FOR THE COMMUNITY

Love you. But that kind of is my point. You are a GA Celeb. People have kind of voted for you. You are popular. Like that song in Wicked something. I like to hear you speak and write whether just for you or for all of us. People listen more to their favorite people than to all the elected pols. And most celebs can't hold a candle to Pols in the douche race. Dear favorite Celeb James.

Love you. But that kind of is my point. You are a GA Celeb. People have kind of voted for you. You are popular. Like that song in Wicked something. I like to hear you speak and write whether just for you or for all of us. People listen more to their favorite people than to all the elected pols. And most celebs can't hold a candle to Pols in the douche race. Dear favorite Celeb James.

EEEKK! I've been elected!? Where is my cash? Where are my pants? Who wore bikinis? When do I get to interview hot college guys, err, I mean interns?

I don't/won't speak for the community.

I encourage self-reliance.

I will endeavor not to be a douche-bag.

Do I get my own paparazzi? Can I reserve a cute red-headed one? :lmao:

Do you mean to tell me people actually thought Clay Aiken was straight? :blink:

Neal Patrick Harris I guess I didn't realize, but come on any idiot could tell Clay swings the other way :sheep:

OMG I did not know the guy who played Magneto in the X-Men series was gay! I guess you do learn something new everyday.

Edited by Rizan

I will endeavor not to be a douche-bag.

Do I get my own paparazzi? Can I reserve a cute red-headed one? lmaosmiley.gif

Is the first one a campaign promise or is it your slogan.

Second. I will be your crazy papa. And yes it can be red, but it is mostly cute.

Do you mean to tell me people actually thought Clay Aiken was straight? blink.gif

Neal Patrick Harris I guess I didn't realize, but come on any idiot could tell Clay swings the other way baaasmiley.gif

OMG I did not know the guy who played Magneto in the X-Men series was gay! I guess you do learn something new everyday.

My sentiments exactly dude. I only found out about Neil Patrick Harris a few months ago, but Ian McKellen (magneto) shocked the HELL out of me.

I can't wait to tell my cousin Donna about B.D Wong, she loves L&W SVU. I'm personally a little hung up on Chad Allen, does anyone beside me think he's HOT!?!?

• Site Administrator

Sir Ian McKellan took the role of Magneto because he associated the Mutant Registration with the anti-gay laws. (He was interviewed about all that)

I used to think about Neil Patrick Harris back when he was Doogie Hoser, MD. hehe. mmmm

...I've been elected? Where is my cash?

Sorry, James. You, of all people, should know that one doesn't seek elective office for the salary, but for the opportunity to serve. That is right, isn't it?

Sir Ian McKellan took the role of Magneto because he associated the Mutant Registration with the anti-gay laws. (He was interviewed about all that)

I used to think about Neil Patrick Harris back when he was Doogie Hoser, MD. hehe. mmmm

Yeah, McKellan was a surprise, especially since I knew him best from his portrayal of Richard III. And NPH? TalonRider's spot on: you weren't the only one.

Sorry, James. You, of all people, should know that one doesn't seek elective office for the salary, but for the opportunity to serve. That is right, isn't it?

Yeah, McKellan was a surprise, especially since I knew him best from his portrayal of Richard III. And NPH? TalonRider's spot on: you weren't the only one.

You're telling me you haven't heard about the gay jokes on Gandalf and his hobbits? :)