Open Club  ·  282 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

OK, so Bloodlines has nothing to do with Halloween, or horror, or any of that shit, but it has the word "Blood" in the title, so I figured why not celebrate this Satanic holiday with a Bloodlines blitz. So get your reading hats on for this weekend's posting schedule (Days are approximate):

Friday: Bloodlines, Chapter 22

Saturday: Bloodlines, Chapter 23

Sunday: Bloodlines, Chapter 24

Thanks to Joe for giving up on his social life to make this happen!

WHOOOOOOT!!!!!! i love joe!! and you!! seriously you guys rock! when i get back from the weekend i'll have at LEAST an hour of reading....well....i don't expect sundays chapter to be up by the time i get back so at least 45 mins...hopefully. Just read MAC chapter 30 in ten minutes or less ha, course i have experience with speed and reading. i read....well 2,000ish pages of twilight in 17 hours.

Cool :) I LOVE Samhain... well some parts of it anyway. And now I have something to look forward to as I head off to work to work my fingers to the bone for 'the man'... this weekend I shall shamelessly escape into a literary world of my own. :) Bliss

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..