Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Conspiracies of The Goat

• Site Administrator

As I anxiously wait for the next story out from CJ, it gave me time to read and reflect on some past forums of past posted stories of the Goat's.

I honestly believe that there is a underhanded, back door deals, conspiracy to deflect criticism and teasing of CJ.

So far, I believe he has 'bought' the following people, either against their will or willing to join him:

Shadowgod

Emo

Captain Rick

Graeme

Talon Rider

Mike L

Conner

What evidence do I have???

Well look at the early posts in the forums of FTL. All of the above people were constantly calling CJ to task and arguing with him daily, even hourly, that he was pure evil. In his writing, and his posting.

Then, slowly, all of these people became part of CJ's "TEAM" and viola, all of their critical posts of the goat seemed to disappear. What was there 'price' to be bought out and maintain their silence? Is anyone else here at risk of being silenced?

I know for a fact that Benji and myself have fought off constant assaults to our integrity to stay on the right side of truth, justice and honesty. I also have to mention Bondwriter is an enigma, he is part of the "TEAM", yet he will turn on the goat as soon as CJ's payments to his Cayman Islands accounts are even a couple of minutes late.

If there is enough of you who have been enticed to join the dark side and have resisted, maybe we can start a support group.

To all the above people, we extend our condolences and offer our love and support and willingness to have an intervention to save you all. It is never to late to reject the dark side and return to the masses.

The goat... well... he's a tricky one....

He's tried SOOOOOO many times to get me to join his herd of evil, even tried to entice me with tequila, but I never surrendered, nay, never gave into his goat ways. The thought that keeps me going is how many times he's tortured, slandered and exposed Eric's throughout his stories, and well, I must stand up for my name sakes. So I will be for this support group as long as we have a sub-group to deal with the trauma all Eric's have been put through because of his stories.

Eric

• Like 1

Thank you for opening out eyes to this conspiracy. Unfortunately I am too lowly to have been worth bribing but I will be happy to help in any way, if only to ensure that my fellow GAers are safe from the evil macinations of the dark goat.

Of course.... I AM the Queen of Evil... so I habitually inhabit the dark side... so can you really trust me :)

• Like 2
  • Site Administrator

Thank you for opening out eyes to this conspiracy. Unfortunately I am too lowly to have been worth bribing but I will be happy to help in any way, if only to ensure that my fellow GAers are safe from the evil machinations of the dark goat.

Of course.... I AM the Queen of Evil... so I habitually inhabit the dark side... so can you really trust me smile.gif

You have admitted your weakness to anything pertaining to evil devilsmiley.gif . This is a great first step worshippy.gif .

Eric, I, and others will help you through the evil ministrations that will surely come your way from CJ.

Just make sure you let us know as early as possible if you see any apparitions of a floating goat's head surrounded by flames trying to convince you that it is better on the dark side with him. Or in Eric's case, a goat offering liquor of your choice in mass quantities.

I honestly believe that there is a underhanded, back door deals, conspiracy to deflect criticism and teasing of CJ.

So far, I believe he has 'bought' the following people, either against their will or willing to join him:

Shadowgod

Emo

Captain Rick

Graeme

Talon Rider

Mike L

Conner

Well look at the early posts in the forums of FTL. All of the above people were constantly calling CJ to task and arguing with him daily, even hourly, that he was pure evil. In his writing, and his posting.

Then, slowly, all of these people became part of CJ's "TEAM" and viola, all of their critical posts of the goat seemed to disappear. What was there 'price' to be bought out and maintain their silence? Is anyone else here at risk of being silenced?

I very much resent the unfounded accusations you have made. You have impugned my integrity. And for what purpose?

If you were paying attention to my posts during C James' most recent story, Changing Lanes, you know that I took the goat to task every time he released a chapter which ended with a cliffhanger. Conversely, when he ended the story with all cliffhangers and other issues thoroughly resolved, I was pleased to give him appropriate recognition. I have also voiced other criticism, when appropriate, for all of his stories. My agreement to become a member of his team in no way indicates that I have relaxed my personal standards nor that I will not criticize when I feel it is appropriate. My sole purpose in serving as a beta reader is to make a small contribution to the quality of the stories published at GA. It may also put me in a position to influence one author in his use of cliffhangers and other nefarious schemes.

Have a nice day. :angry:

• Site Administrator

I very much resent the unfounded accusations you have made. You have impugned my integrity. And for what purpose?

If you were paying attention to my posts during C James' most recent story, Changing Lanes, you know that I took the goat to task every time he released a chapter which ended with a cliffhanger. Conversely, when he ended the story with all cliffhangers and other issues thoroughly resolved, I was pleased to give him appropriate recognition. I have also voiced other criticism, when appropriate, for all of his stories. My agreement to become a member of his team in no way indicates that I have relaxed my personal standards nor that I will not criticize when I feel it is appropriate. My sole purpose in serving as a beta reader is to make a small contribution to the quality of the stories published at GA. It may also put me in a position to influence one author in his use of cliffhangers and other nefarious schemes.

Have a nice day. mad.gif

Actually Mike, after some careful thought, I realized you are 100% correct, and I may have jumped the gun in listed you with the others.

I would venture that CJ hasn't 'bought' you yet. I believe he entices people with false thoughts of riches and fortune and then we see a decrease in harassment of the goat.

Remember, all I want is to maintain a certain amount of public teasing of CJ. If at any time you feel that you are coming under his charms, let us know and we'll help you resist the urges.laugh.gif

What makes you think I wouldn't say publicly what I tell him privately?

Well, um, ah, hmmm.

Hey, what is the quote on CJ's byline innocent.gif ? (sorry, that is the best I can come up with. Geez, I should have planned this forum out better tongue.gif ).

mad.gif.........................Conner is still getting paid????? sad.gif

I do believe if you look at Conner's posts, he is paid in pool parties though out CJ's stories. lmaosmiley.gif Then there is the whole goat sub committee thingy.

Actually Mike, after some careful thought, I realized you are 100% correct, and I may have jumped the gun in listed you with the others.

Thank you.

I would venture that CJ hasn't 'bought' you yet. I believe he entices people with false thoughts of riches and fortune and then we see a decrease in harassment of the goat.

No bribe has been offered. If one was, it would be rejected immediately.

Remember, all I want is to maintain a certain amount of public teasing of CJ. If at any time you feel that you are coming under his charms, let us know and we'll help you resist the urges.laugh.gif

Fair enough, although I can take care of myself.

• Site Administrator

In my defence, CJ is tricky. He sends me the chapters ahead of time, which, because of my well known dislike of spoilers, means I'm generally unable to comment on the chapters when they come out because I know what's going to happen next.

I could, I suppose, not read what he sends, but he's such a good author that I can't resist (yeah, yeah, poor willpower).

That's my story. :mace: Believe it or not :P

I could, I suppose, not read what he sends, but he's such a good author that I can't resist (yeah, yeah, poor willpower).

I can see how that could be. I'm reading FTL for the second time and hoping to someday read a sequel. :P

In my defence, CJ is tricky. He sends me the chapters ahead of time, which, because of my well known dislike of spoilers, means I'm generally unable to comment on the chapters when they come out because I know what's going to happen next.

That's my story. :mace: Believe it or not :P

He is a tricky one but must not fall under his spell.

• Site Administrator

Don't underestimate the power of the goat!!! devilsmiley.gif

He is pure evil. When he wants to get something, he usually will get what he wants. I do believe that there is strength in numbers though, and this can help save us all.

I think Graeme is hooked but realizes that he is hooked. CJ gave him little tidbits of chapters until Graeme couldn't resist anymore, and now craves his weekly fix of CJ's words.

Beware.

innocent.gif

As I anxiously wait for the next story out from CJ, it gave me time to read and reflect on some past forums of past posted stories of the Goat's.

Shadowgod

Emo

Captain Rick

Graeme

Talon Rider

Mike L

Conner

I know for a fact that Benji and myself have fought off constant assaults to our integrity to stay on the right side of truth, justice and honesty. I also have to mention Bondwriter is an enigma, he is part of the "TEAM", yet he will turn on the goat as soon as CJ's payments to his Cayman Islands accounts are even a couple of minutes late.

If there is enough of you who have been enticed to join the dark side and have resisted, maybe we can start a support group.

To all the above people, we extend our condolences and offer our love and support and willingness to have an intervention to save you all. It is never to late to reject the dark side and return to the masses.

ACK!!!

Now, now, now... I think you are twisting things! The fact is that nothing bad ever happens in my stories! There are, perhaps, a few ever so slight inconveniences for the protagonists to deal with, but nothing more! So, ya see, no need at all for a conspiracy!

BTW, my hiatus is over. I'm baaaaack. :)

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..