If you saw the person above you in a police car...

Oh easy, here's what happened:

Little Johnny (das u) was walking blissfully down the street when he saw a poster advertising a clearance sale and it said "Love Boutique Sale! Half off all love machines!" and little Johnny was giddy with excitement. Old Frankie had been with him through good and bad times, but he was starting to lose his "stamina", so little Johnny thought that this was great; he could by a new "playmate"

So skipping along went Johnny and, quick like a bunny, he got to the love boutique. He marveled at isles of willing playmates and gasped as he found what he was looking for. It had to be the most beautiful playmate he had ever seen, long and thick, with healthy pink hue. Little Johnny just had to have him for himself. So he checked for the price, although little Johnny knew no one could put a price on the happy nights that they would spend together. It was $200 dollars. So little Johnny checked his wallet and to his dismay, he had but $50 dollars. He sighed deeply and looked around; not even with the sale could he buy his playmate's ticket out of the Love Boutique. Something inside little Johnny prevented him from abandoning this new-found pal, so, on an impulse that seemed to come from deep within his groin, little Johnny grabbed his future BFF and stashed him inside his coat pocket. Discreetly he tried to exit the store, smiling and giggling as he left, but as soon as he reached the exit, alarms sounded. A security guard walked towards little Johnny, but little Johnny, petrified of the punishment he would receive, ran out of the store. Unbeknownst to him, there was a law enforcement agent idling outside the Love Boutique and at the sight of a boy running out of, as he himself refers to it, the place for "sexual deviants" he became alarmed. He chased little Johnny and threw him into this police car. He took little Johnny down to the station and charged him for robbery. When his beloved parents came to pick him up, they were shock as they read his crime:

"Arrested for stealing sex toys from the Love Boutique"

Assault with a deadly weapon

Oh really?!? I wouldn't hurt a...anyone...but I won't finish the other statement, I don't like flies...

Sexual assault. (but hard to prove if you can't rape the willing)

Edited by kjames

Insect Abuse. The bugs are out to get you buddy! :)

And OMG Camilo, 'Little Johnny' me sounds so desperate! :lol: All THAT for a...'doll'? Perhaps you should buy me one for Christmas to make sure I don't end up behind bars again. Or if you feel up to it, show up at my doorstep. I'd be guilty of more than just theft...*wink* *wink*