If you saw the person above you in a police car...

Cows taste good, what can I say?

Impersonating a public official.

I very much hope that cow you ate wasn't a certain friendly GA bovine... if it was then you all know what I am going to be in the cop car for.... you better run Tarin.

Double dipping candy.

Double dipping the chocolates is almost a requirement, otherwise the chocolate shell is too thin to hold the filling in.

Speedophilia isn't a crime, yet...of course, if they only knew what we think about when we see hot hunks in speedos we'd have to deal with 'thought police'...(Holy George Orwell, Batman!)

Making up false criminal codes...

Edited by kjames

Driving while high on chocolate.

I do lots of things while on a chocolate high...driving is the least of them... devilsmiley.gif

Deep Fried a turkey tonight for dinner...tomorrow morning is going to start more chocolate dipping...the 150 pieces for today were pre-empted with planning the turkey dinner.

You're just: Posting while high.

murdering someone for not writing a new chapter fast enough O.o

lmaosmiley.giflmaosmiley.giflmaosmiley.gif

I knew someone would finally wise up and nail me for that one! I was wondering more, how long it would actually take! Care to help?

Accessory to murder--since they weren't writing fast enough, the murder was creative, they were 'pressed'...in a printing house.