If you saw the person above you in a police car...

Hmmm...I don't want to be mean so I'll just assume you got caught breaking into an abandoned warehouse to party with your friends. Of course, if I did want to be mean, I'd say you were arrested for offering your...'services' for money. And worse, you asked the cop himself cause he was hot! :P

Okay, I feel awful now. :( *gulp* Be gentle...

Hmmm.... can't imagine Tarin doing anything bad.... hmmm... unlawful cleanliness....but that's not an offence... hmmm... assault... for poking.

Ooops Steve beat me to it.... sooo.... steve would be there for.... libellous comments about goats.

Edited by Nephylim

Hmmm.... can't imagine Tarin doing anything bad.... hmmm... unlawful cleanliness....but that's not an offence... hmmm... assault... for poking.

Kidnapping a hot guy and cahining him in the basement against his will for naughty purposes...

• Site Administrator

Nah, that's a public service tongue.gif .

Now, there must be a charge on the books for sucking the blood out of your victims devilsmiley.gif

Kidnapping a hot guy and cahining him in the basement against his will for naughty purposes...

Nah, that's a public service tongue.gif .

Now, there must be a charge on the books for sucking the blood out of your victims devilsmiley.gif

Guilty as charged :)

Ass Kissinginnocent.gif

Awww.... Sam's so sweet I wouldn't believehe had committed any offences... it must be that he was simply assisting the police with their enquiries... enquiring minds need to know.. :) He'd be reporting back of course. devilsmiley.gif