Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Graeme's House?

I can't reveal who sent this to me... but... I have a picture of Graeme's house!

post-2141-126231716455.jpg

Is this at all surprising, considering that Graeme is currently under indictment by the Cliffhanger Police?

• Site Administrator

But... but... but... the title for the property is clearly in the name of C James, even if he's renting it out and not currently living there....

Echidnas aren't cliff dwelling creatures. In fact they're scared of heights... one slip on a tree could send their spikes right through them.. so I dare say you won't find many echidnas on a cliff..

Goats on the other hand... love them.

But... but... but... the title for the property is clearly in the name of C James, even if he's renting it out and not currently living there....

But Graeme... That would make me your landlord... :devil: :devil: :devil:

BTW, the King of Cliffhangers election is about to begin! And I'll remind everyone; Graeme is under indictment by, and on the run from, the Cliffhanger Police!

Echidnas aren't cliff dwelling creatures. In fact they're scared of heights... one slip on a tree could send their spikes right through them.. so I dare say you won't find many echidnas on a cliff..

Goats on the other hand... love them.

Now, now, Krista... We all know that a goat would never have anything to do with a cliff! 0:)

That is an interesting point though... How well do echidnas climb? They have some wicket claws on their front feet, which they use for digging, but would make good climbing implements.

post-2141-126238727367.jpg

Here's a quote from a study on echidnas

The study located over 200 den sites, most of which were underground, while others were found in cliff faces and in thick vegetation. One lactating female was found. Other signs recorded in the study were nose-pokes (when the echidna pokes its tube-like snout in the soil in search of invertebrate prey) and digs (deeper holes excavated with the echidna's long claws).

See? Some echidnas live in cliffs!! They are quite literally at home there!

Here's a photo of a rock climber encountering an echidna at the top of, you guessed it, a CLIFF!

echidna%203.jpg

• Site Administrator

But Graeme... That would make me your landlord... :devil: :devil: :devil:

Correction -- that would make you someone's landlord. I never agreed that I was renting the place. :P However, we now have your confirmation that this cliffhanging dwelling is yours. 0:) What was that about a goat never having anything to do with cliffs? Patently wrong.... :devil: :devil: :devil:

Correction -- that would make you someone's landlord. I never agreed that I was renting the place. :P However, we now have your confirmation that this cliffhanging dwelling is yours. 0:) What was that about a goat never having anything to do with cliffs? Patently wrong.... :devil: :devil: :devil:

Wow look at the enchidna use the goats tactics against him.

They learn so fast.... :,(

B).............I saw that one coming! The 'ole hook, line and sinker, CJ your getting slow!! :lol:

Ack... but... but... but... I never said it was mine, I just said, er, oh.. Well, that isn't mine, I'd never have anything to do with a cliff, and besides, the place looks a bit drafty.

I'll take the cute rockclimber, he looks like he's legal; hard to tell from that angle. You can keep the echidna.

Kthnxbye

That rock climber is in great danger and doesn't know it... Echidnas are very, very dangerous. Well, at least one of them is... :ph34r:

Wow look at the enchidna use the goats tactics against him.

They learn so fast.... :,(

Sneaky, isn't he? :ph34r:

B).............I saw that one coming! The 'ole hook, line and sinker, CJ your getting slow!! :lol:

I know... he got me good! I'll keep trying... and let's not forget, the King of cliffhangers election is just about upon us, so lets all keep in mind that Graeme is under indictment by the Cliffhanger Police!

I don't know... that doesn't look like much of a cliff to me.. more like a hill. :P And Goats live on some of the highest/most steep cliff facings in the world.

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..