Open Club  ·  282 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

Posting Whore

I was dinging around on the site and looked at total post count. I'm the seventh highest poster. king.gif I'm wondering if maybe I should just shut the f**k up a little more.biggrin.gif Still, I'm not as bad as Tiger.tongue.gif

Does this mean I can call you a blabbermouth? 0:):P

CJ <--- just a shy and quiet lurker

Now that you mention it, I always have had a problem keeping my mouth shut. innocent.gif

Some boys would get down on their knees and pray. I, on the other hand, would get down on my knees and... Well, he said "Oh God, oh God!" Kind of the same thing.tongue.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Markworshippy.gif , I am Shocked! yes Shocked!

You are wasting VALUABLE time posting!! You could be writing: More CAP, More Bridgewater!! while it may be a big ask but perhaps you need to satisfy fewer people with your mouth and more with your pen...... tongue.gif (I suppose there is an alternative: you could satisfy all of us with your mouth...... devilsmiley.gif )

either way - if you keep it up, so, I am sure, will we......

Markworshippy.gif , I am Shocked! yes Shocked!

You are wasting VALUABLE time posting!! You could be writing: More CAP, More Bridgewater!! while it may be a big ask but perhaps you need to satisfy fewer people with your mouth and more with your pen...... tongue.gif (I suppose there is an alternative: you could satisfy all of us with your mouth...... devilsmiley.gif )

either way - if you keep it up, so, I am sure, will we......

Ever since I mastered that gag reflex....but that's a different story.tongue.gif

I'm rolling along at a chapter a week for each story right now, and that seems to be doable, despite a frenetically busy real life.

Err, Canuk, that's Bridge-MONT. And don't be pressing Mark to write faster; at least at his present pace I can actually keep up with both stories!

Sorry, that's one post down to get to the magic five so I can vote!cool.gif

• Like 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..