• panasonic
    • BenQ
    • Nokia
    • sharp
    • Sony
    • Audiovox
    • Siemens
    • Other/ Don't have one

I personaly wanted to differentiate American Blackberry Holders from Canadian holders, because Blackberry is a RIM Product and RIM is canadian in it's development. So i just wanted to Differentiate that.

Myself i have own the

LG Fuzic

LG Music(still do)

And currently Own the Black Berry Storm.

What do you own? and what Brand smile.gif

Edited by -=Mark M=-

I still have the original Motorola Razr from 4-5 yrs ago. Ancient!!

Never really had the need for iphones or smart phones since I just use a cell to call and text.

But texting via smart phone is so much more interesting with the technology difference....:) More Emotion Options :) haha plus with Black berrys sending stuff to other blackberrys is totaly free which is awesome!

couldn't live without my iPhone (though I understand that in America they don't work too well because AT&T can't handle to network load)

My "work" mobile is a blackberry.

I know having 2 phones is a bit awkward... but I like to separate my "office" life from my personal one...

I still have the original Motorola Razr from 4-5 yrs ago. Ancient!!

Never really had the need for iphones or smart phones since I just use a cell to call and text.

But just imagine the fun of being able to read a good book on your phone while eating lunch... like any of the stories posted on e-fiction, for example :D

That's one major reason to go with a smartphone! I use it as an e-reader, and because it has a good web-browser attached, I'm not stuck to 'normal' books, I can grab 'em online too.

I used to be a die-hard Palm fan, but they're going down the drain so I jumped ship to a Samsung Moment (android). Great phone!

Ummm... let me get it out so I can look... Sony Ericson. Don't know what model. I like the slidy phones. I don't think I could cope with a touch screen one my nails are too long. I have enough trouble dealing with keyboards. Reading a book on a phone wouldn't really be an option for me as my eyesight is too bad :) I am getting old after all :P

I've had an EnV 3 for couple of months now and love it. It does what I need it to do in a snap and the keyboard is a plus. The inside screen is big enough so that I can use the internet and read new chapters chapters while I'm staying somewhere else without internet. Nephy, Walmart sells great reading glasses! :P I wouldn't be able to read anything without them.

I personaly wanted to differentiate American Blackberry Holders from Canadian holders, because Blackberry is a RIM Product and RIM is canadian in it's development. So i just wanted to Differentiate that.

Myself i have own the

LG Fuzic

LG Music(still do)

And currently Own the Black Berry Storm.

What do you own? and what Brand smile.gif

I think it's a pleasant kind of irony when a gay guy owns a phone made by a company called RIM.biggrin.gif

I think it's a pleasant kind of irony when a gay guy owns a phone made by a company called RIM.biggrin.gif

RIM Inc. is Research in Motion....but that is freaking hilarious Mark!!! hahahahahhahahaha wow

• Like 1

My phone brand, believe it or not, is AT&T. I bought this phone called the Quickfire which is a BA version of the Sidekick. But then there was a recall and then there was no recall and I've got that one until I break down and get an iPhone.

A word of caution for those of you who use GPSs like TomTom or Magellan, or any that interface with a cellphone for services like trafffic and such: Make sure your new phone is compatible with your GPS before you go upgrade!

I upgraded to a BlackBerry Curve 8310, then to a 9000 Bold and neither is compatible with our TomTom OneXL! So, check with your GPS manufacturer's website for compatibility first!

• Site Administrator

I had Motorola STAR Tacs for my first two, and followed them up with a HTC 4000. I really did not like that phone, and obviously the carriers didn't as well, they all dropped servicing them about six months after I got it.

I recently got a iPhone from Telus. I love everything about it, and I probably haven't discovered half of it yet. The only downside of it with either Telus or Bell is that it goes dead in Manitoba and Saskatchewan. I would normally say why do I want to go to MB or SK, but that might offend a couple of other members biggrin.gif

Edited by wildone

Well there's only Roger's who has the network that can carrie an Iphone. Which kinda sucks cuz then that just make's it to our major cities....and not very well....i know in saskatchewan sasktel has started to make the switch to 3G....so maybe by the end of summer sask will be availible to you there Steve :D.....should've stuck with the blackberry :P

I have a Motorola Crush and the touch screen is so terrible and it doesn't even work at all half the time. I've gotten 3 seperate software updates for it and it still conks out all the time. I'm gonna demand a new one...if I don't throw it against the wall first. mad.gif