Billy Chase

Another albeit minuscule but high powered chapter. :2thumbs:

I know that I have several youngsters that I mentor that salivate at the thought of a new chapter of Billy Chase. But I think that one a month is stretching it a bit. eh? It can't take too long to knock out a 2,321 Word chapter. That is almost a grocery list. I don't think you realize your following on this one.

In short, MORE Please. It is better to post a new chapter before they have forgotten about the story. I know it drives your hit rate up because everyone has to reread where you left off.

Come on, do a poll and see. I love your stuff. the only reason it isn't on my starter list is because the chapters are so few and far between.

• Like 1

Hahaha! "Billy Chase"???? Nah, don't worry. I've been doing other things recently, but "Billy" is uually updated every Wednesday. Almost without fail. It's the site's soap opera. So there will be more soon. :)

Hahaha! "Billy Chase"???? Nah, don't worry. I've been doing other things recently, but "Billy" is uually updated every Wednesday. Almost without fail. It's the site's soap opera. So there will be more soon. :)

Sweet, a week we can live with. I know a few youngsters that will be happy to hear you are going back to a schedule. I enjoy it tremendously myself so thanks. You have the ability to still see things as a freshman. Try not to ever loose that.

cheers,

r

It's because I have the maturity of an 8th grader! LOL! Maybe that's cheating! :: Giggles ::

But you can definitely tell your youngsters that I've basically been working on a "Summer Freedom" schedule! Which means.....by the end of next week, it's gonna start feeling like I'm writing them as fast as you guys can READ them (for a change!). And I'll still have enough room to go out and not be a total recluse while the sun is shining! HEHEHE!

All starts June 1st! But everything is under wraps until then! ::Nods::

Comsie, you write at whatever pace you want. I live for the Billy Chase chapters, but I know you have a life too. Besides, a sexy guy like you has to do research for the make-up sex scene with Billy and Brandon.biggrin.gif

Comsie, you write at whatever pace you want. I live for the Billy Chase chapters, but I know you have a life too. Besides, a sexy guy like you has to do research for the make-up sex scene with Billy and Brandon.biggrin.gif

Gawd even the king of cliffhangers is sucking up. Sheesh! There's no end to it.

Bull pucky! You don't NEED a life. Just write!

And Mark, don't you have some most excellent scribbles to be doing yourself?

And JamesSavik, is right on the money. Nothing childish about me though. So if you don't mind, it's time for my nap.

• 2 months later...

I just discovered Billy Chase, having read all chapters in two days. Is there a forum for us Billy Chase fans to discuss possible plot twists and speculate about the characters? I would like to see more about Stevie and his feelings.

I just discovered Billy Chase, having read all chapters in two days. Is there a forum for us Billy Chase fans to discuss possible plot twists and speculate about the characters? I would like to see more about Stevie and his feelings.

Yepper. You are there. Let us have it.

It is juicy isn't it? Why would you want to read more about Steve? He's a jerk in the first order. I want to see Brandon get dumped, try and come back to be turned down by Billy.

What's with Lee? Is he Bi and about to break Billy's heart? Bobby may not be one of the pretty people but his love is absolute. Billy is just too shallow to see it.

Lot's could happen.

I wonder if Lee and Randall have any past sexual experience? Also, Its obvious that Lee is not interested in a relationship with a person of either gender, but why? I'm having a hard time figuring out what his game is, he dosen't seem like the "wolf" since he's oh so sweet and friendly to Billy, though that could be Billy's growing infatuation distorting things.

The kiss list is getting interesting. I was hoping it was Jamie Cross, but wouldn't be surprised if it was Sam. Anyone have a guess as to who the mystery guy is?

• Like 1

I wonder if Lee and Randall have any past sexual experience? Also, Its obvious that Lee is not interested in a relationship with a person of either gender, but why? I'm having a hard time figuring out what his game is, he dosen't seem like the "wolf" since he's oh so sweet and friendly to Billy, though that could be Billy's growing infatuation distorting things.

The kiss list is getting interesting. I was hoping it was Jamie Cross, but wouldn't be surprised if it was Sam. Anyone have a guess as to who the mystery guy is?

I think Lee is Bi and he is emotionally unattached. Knowing that he can fool around but when it comes time to marry or go out in public it will be a girl. No other option for him.

Randal is the wild card. I'd like to see him and Bobby get hooked up. Bobby needs someone real who will love him with all that he has and allow him to love them back.

Billy is becoming more shallow day by day.

Good points, ricky! Lee seems unconcious of the game he plays with guys (assuming Jimmy and Billy are his only male experiences). I guess it doesn't matter, in some ways He's probably worse than AJ at using guys, it has to hurt more from sweet and silly Lee.

Billy does seem a bit shallower these days, but this based on his journal, in which people become more blunt they appear normally. Billy is also still dealing with losing Brandon (seemingly for good), so maybe he's desperate to transfer those affections to someone else who he supposedly has mutual interest in. Whatever his rationalizations are, I've been waiting for that shoe to drop for awhile with Lee. Maybe Billy's email will make it come a bit faster. Probably not since Lee, like some guys, may prefer to avoid the issue, ignoring it until it "takes a hint" and goes away. I still feel bad for Bobby. Maybe he'll find someone who will return his feelings and not string him along. :(

• Like 1

Or it could be somebody not on the list - somebody different entirely :), who knows. wish Billy would just ask someone who put him to bed and get it over with.

I like the Trace idea though. He needs to appear more.

And I am completely confused by Lee.

Despite everything, I thought the kiss would boil down to either Brandon or Sam. I have no idea anymore. Randall seems like too remote of a character to have done it. That might not have as much impact on the story, but who knows?

I think Lee is into getting off, and like most guys, he's going to be real nice to get what he wants. He's not a bad guy, just a horny one.

Now we'll see how wrong I am, when Comsie posts a few more diary entries.sad.gif

Awww, thanks, you guys Hehehe! And sure, youcan discuss it here if you want! I'd love to see what you guys thought of the story from week to week! I try to have my ideas running about 10 chapters ahead, and write chapters maybe one or two ahead...but you guys definitely inspire me! So talk away! :)

Awww, thanks, you guys Hehehe! And sure, youcan discuss it here if you want! I'd love to see what you guys thought of the story from week to week! I try to have my ideas running about 10 chapters ahead, and write chapters maybe one or two ahead...but you guys definitely inspire me! So talk away! :)

IN that case, I think that while Billy is chasing Lee that Bobby should loose interest and that will make bobby curious as to what turned off the love switch in his puppy dog bobby. I think that when he finds out that lee is just a casual user that Bobby turns to Randel only to find the reason for Bobbies disinterest.

Randal can take a, "You snooze, you loose" attitude.

An alternative would be to have Lee fall for Billy head over heals just as Steve and Brandon break up and have Brandon come back to Billy causing Billy to have to make a serious decision. Lee or Brandon.

Those are just my thoughts.

Can you say---SAMUEL? :music:

Samuel?

Samuel,Samuel,Samuel . . . Hmmm. OH! Sam! Well of course he did the kiss. Did you ever doubt it? It had to either be him or Bobby. . . or well Randall or well it could have been Trace. . . .

OK, So it could have been anyone. It could also be a totally NEW player. But I think it was indeed Sam.

• 2 weeks later...

Yepper. You are there. Let us have it.

It is juicy isn't it? Why would you want to read more about Steve? He's a jerk in the first order. I want to see Brandon get dumped, try and come back to be turned down by Billy.

What's with Lee? Is he Bi and about to break Billy's heart? Bobby may not be one of the pretty people but his love is absolute. Billy is just too shallow to see it.

Lot's could happen.

• 2 weeks later...

If Lee's just interested in hooking up, why did he show up at Billy's school waiting for him?? That boy gives more mixed signals than a traffic light struck by lightning. wacko.gif

Bobby is finally free from his unrequited love with Billy, but it sucks that it took him this long to reach this point. Which leaves Billy with whatever he has going on with Lee and his upcoming evening with Trace. I don't know if it's the dreads or his laid back attitude, but I hope theres more time in future chapters to expand on this character.

I'm not sure who the guy was that kissed Billy at though, though I originally thought it was Sam or Jamie. sad.gif

• Like 1

If Lee's just interested in hooking up, why did he show up at Billy's school waiting for him?? That boy gives more mixed signals than a traffic light struck by lightning. wacko.gif

Bobby is finally free from his unrequited love with Billy, but it sucks that it took him this long to reach this point. Which leaves Billy with whatever he has going on with Lee and his upcoming evening with Trace. I don't know if it's the dreads or his laid back attitude, but I hope theres more time in future chapters to expand on this character.

I'm not sure who the guy was that kissed Billy at though, though I originally thought it was Sam or Jamie. sad.gif

I think it ends up being Sam or Brandon.

Nice Chapter, It seems like things aren't as dead with Brandon like Billy thought at first. Are we going to get some confirmation on Billy's status with Lee? Also I'm glad that Trace's character was explored more in this chapter. Even if nothing happens with him, he's so laid back and chill that it's pretty easy to find him endearing. I don't think he's the one who kissed Billy, I agree with Mark that it's likely Sam, since Brandon left with Stevie.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Is it just me or did it seem like Sam is starting to seem interested in Billy a bit? I don't think it's sexual, but he seemed more interested in Billy's sex life than is usual for someone in his position. Is Sam possibly..jealous? It has to be him on this list!

• Like 1

Is it just me or did it seem like Sam is starting to seem interested in Billy a bit? I don't think it's sexual, but he seemed more interested in Billy's sex life than is usual for someone in his position. Is Sam possibly..jealous? It has to be him on this list!

I think Sam just wants to get his dick sucked.tongue.gif

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..