Savage Moon and Gone From Daylight

Both excellent stories. But both are unfinished? (Yes it was a question.)

First I have to say that Savage Moon is a most uncomfortable addiction. The ultimate in sociological forbidden fruit. Very thought provoking. And like all your stuff Cosmi, deliciously addictive and well written.

But Savage Moon hasn't gone full circle yet. You start with the end but haven't made it back yet.

Gone From The Daylight or "GFD" as you have affectionately dubbed it is fantastic. Are there plans to finish them? I have,'t seen updates in forever. I know you are busy. Just curious.

Sweet! Thanks so much! And did you check the site? Because I just updated "GFD" this past weekend.

Hehehe, 'forever'??? Unh unh....waiting for a new 'Star Wars' trilogy from the time I was 10 until I was 24 years old....THAT was 'forever'! Waiting 7 years for a Nine Inch Nails album is 'forever'! Waiting for a new "Savage Moon" is a CAKE WALK in comparison! :P Hell...not even the "Harry Potter", "Twilight", or "Matrix" movies can top me on availability of new material! So you won't catch me with THAT one! I just spoiled ya, that's all! Hehehe!

BUT...you'll be happy to know that...Wait a sec...huh? Oh...I see. I can't tell ya. You'll just have to hold tight. ::Nods::

Hehehe!

Sweet! Thanks so much! And did you check the site? Because I just updated "GFD" this past weekend.

Hehehe, 'forever'??? Unh unh....waiting for a new 'Star Wars' trilogy from the time I was 10 until I was 24 years old....THAT was 'forever'! Waiting 7 years for a Nine Inch Nails album is 'forever'! Waiting for a new "Savage Moon" is a CAKE WALK in comparison! :P Hell...not even the "Harry Potter", "Twilight", or "Matrix" movies can top me on availability of new material! So you won't catch me with THAT one! I just spoiled ya, that's all! Hehehe!

BUT...you'll be happy to know that...Wait a sec...huh? Oh...I see. I can't tell ya. You'll just have to hold tight. ::Nods::

Hehehe!

Actually I just did go back there and I do not see Book 12 Blood Ties 19. What did you update? The prequel? Help me out there would you Cosmie? I want to know how Rage got his ass kicked. I don't want to start on the Prequel until I see the end.

It says the page hasn't been updated since:

Last updated on July 31 2009 14:08:55. :angry:

So what, was that a tease?

I also love how you mention your self and your stories and ALWAYS with a, "Hell, he hasn't emailed me in months!" It always makes me laugh my ass off and trust me, I have enough to go into hysterical laughter for a few months straight and still have plenty to sit on.

So help me out here Pleeeeease. :(

Actually I just did go back there and I do not see Book 12 Blood Ties 19. What did you update? The prequel? Help me out there would you Cosmie? I want to know how age got his ass kicked. I don't want to start on the Prequel until I see the end.

It says the page hasn't been updated since:

Last updated on July 31 2009 14:08:55. :angry:

So what, was that a tease?

I also love how you mention your self and your stories and ALWAYS with a, "Hell, he hasn't emailed me in months!" It always makes me laugh my ass off and trust me, I have enough to go into hysterical laughter for a few months straight and still have plenty to sit on.

. :(

Edited by phana14

Come ON Ricky!

This shouldn't be a "pissing contest"!

Both of you are so cool! Where has patience gone? HUH?

I would LOVE to read every story from the begining right through to the end. But that isn't what is happening here. There are SO many stories out there that fall under these conditions, ie: cliffys, that I cannot IMAGINE anyone being upset over having to wait for "THE NEXT CHAPTER" of a particular story!

OK! *taking a breath here*.

Key word here is "open mind"..

I'm thinking right now that maybe I haven't been exposed to our sites long enough to be responding as I am. However, I will forge on, a little.

When I found a serial early on, after my discovery of GA, that I was interested in, I kept extensive notes-personal notes- so I could pick up the story line as next chapters became available. This has worked fantastically for me.

Ricky! I was very fortunate to have found you and "Blind Sensations"--"Stuff That Dreams Are Made Of"--"Roll Call"! I am SO VERY serious about that! I will get to the others. But I was able to read them in their entirety at one sitting! YES! That means something!

I accepted early in the begining with you guys and gals that I was experiencing a world that would have been totally out of my reach w/o these sites! I would never want to lose that.

Ricky, dude! I want to keep on being able to enjoy Ricky-Comicality-Nephylim-et al.

Please guys. Can't we just play nice?

*HUGS*

I believe I'll go have a "cold" one!

:blink: :blink: :wacko: :blink:

Uh, I was being nice. He said he updated it and I'm so excited that I almost wet my pants.:ph34r:

No ding there. I just don't want to miss anything. The stories are awesome I want to know if I'm looking in the right place.

And thanks so much for the flowers on my own. That means so very much. :blink:

I guess I don't see your perceived hostility.

Hey Phana, I found where it is posted.

It was here:

http://www.voy.com/17262/15034.html

And not here:

http://comicality.gayauthors.org/gfd/index.php

Where it still does not exist.

Which is where I was looking. So perhaps that is why you thought I was having a pissing match. I didn't know to look for it in a blog.

See, I'm really not an awful troll. Just an eager reader.

Hugz

.0:)

• 1 month later...

i didn't think id get into this series because of so much twilight hype but as soon as i sarted reading the first chapter i was hooked. i hope updates on Gone from daylight keep coming. i almost went literally crazy waiting for chapter 18 on blood ties and about ha a heart attack i was so excited when it was posted.

why didnt Justin kill Alec? Now Taryn is at more risk!! i hope this group survives or i'll be buying a box of kleanex's. i already started tearing up when Alec killed Dylan. i mean do they really go to hell? i idnt think Dylan desreved that :( but i guess fighting Alec one of them had to die.

What about Ricky? Are they going to turn him into a vampire and if soo would he get better?

so many questions... i live for these updates! :2thumbs:

i didn't think id get into this series because of so much twilight hype but as soon as i sarted reading the first chapter i was hooked. i hope updates on Gone from daylight keep coming. i almost went literally crazy waiting for chapter 18 on blood ties and about ha a heart attack i was so excited when it was posted.

why didnt Justin kill Alec? Now Taryn is at more risk!! i hope this group survives or i'll be buying a box of kleanex's. i already started tearing up when Alec killed Dylan. i mean do they really go to hell? i idnt think Dylan desreved that :( but i guess fighting Alec one of them had to die.

What about Ricky? Are they going to turn him into a vampire and if soo would he get better?

so many questions... i live for these updates! :2thumbs:

Oh Man, I forgot totally about Ricky. I was so totally focused on losing Dylan. Oh damn.:(

Heh, GFD and Savage Moon are better than Twilight as far as I'm concerned. I always look forward to new chapters. They're my favorites as far as Comicality's stories.

I haven't seen twilight because I have vampire stories. :blink:

Except this one. :wacko:

• 2 months later...

blah! when is gone from daylight going to be updated?

That's the prob with comicality. He is great but he has soooo much open that he only writes when someone begs for that writing. So they all suffer.

Love his stuff, but wish he would tone the quantity down so he could do them all justice.

• 4 weeks later...

That's the prob with comicality. He is great but he has soooo much open that he only writes when someone begs for that writing. So they all suffer.

Love his stuff, but wish he would tone the quantity down so he could do them all justice.

I beg to disagree, his versatility is what makes him the great writer he is. We all would like updates yesterday, but when you've been reading his stories for as long as some of have you grow to become very patient. :P

I beg to disagree, his versatility is what makes him the great writer he is. We all would like updates yesterday, but when you've been reading his stories for as long as some of have you grow to become very patient. :P

I completely agree with you. Com's stories ARE worth the wait!! :2thumbs:

But then, Ricky actually knows that, don't you see. I'm still trying to figure out whether he is the *pot* or the *kettle*. :lmao:

I completely agree with you. Com's stories ARE worth the wait!! :2thumbs:

But then, Ricky actually knows that, don't you see. I'm still trying to figure out whether he is the *pot* or the *kettle*. :lmao:

Ouch! 0:) I'll have you know it is the editors. Mark has a chapter he's had for almost two weeks. But I confess to being the pot. :D

• 2 months later...

Ouch! 0:) I'll have you know it is the editors. Mark has a chapter he's had for almost two weeks. But I confess to being the pot. :D

Hey! Sometimes the editor has to wait for the author as well. :wacko:

Err..... I mean, love ya Ricky!!!

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..