trash that song

is there that one song that, when it's played, makes you want hurl something at the radio or cd player. it could be because of the artist's raspish voice, or, your house or room mate played that song so often, that it became a case of overkill. The one song that makes you grind your teeth, throw your toys out of the cot and promise to give your mate, anything, anything, if they'd turn it off. Mine has to be, the song from titanic, it just went on and on and on....... go wild

have you ever tried sharing space with someone who just heard a song on the radio and asalts your ears with the song over, and over, and over? Okay, I'll pleed guilty to listening to a Carpentor cd my friend bought me. My room mate after hearing me play it for a month, physically pulled it out of the player and hurled it out of the window.

Pants on the Ground

Who let the Dogs out

Milkshake

Urgh... I completely agree with all of the above!!! The worst is milkshake... ***shudder*** ... I get that she's trying to be dirty but she just sounds retarded...

I also want to add anything by James Blunt; he just WHINES all the time, oh and the macerna... it hurts my ears. =[

Anything by Kesha, especially Tick Tock (shudders just thinking about it). The worst thing is that when I hear I get it stuck in my head for hours!

I do like the parody version of it though, think that they do a great job of "trashing it" :P

The Happy Birthday song. I've heard it so many times it makes me sick...

People and their damn birthdays...

:sheep:

I KNEW there was a reason to like you!!! :sheep:

Edited by phana14

Anything by Kesha, especially Tick Tock (shudders just thinking about it). The worst thing is that when I hear I get it stuck in my head for hours!

I do like the parody version of it though, think that they do a great job of "trashing it" :P

Tristan

Maybe tomorrow this won't look and sound so fantastic as it does right now, but I'm gonna test it!:great:

The Happy Birthday song. I've heard it so many times it makes me sick...

People and their damn birthdays...

:sheep:

LOL

I hate "I know You Want Me" by Pitbull. It got so overplayed i hate it now (and never liked it much to begin with). I do like songs that feature pitbull though..

OMG, there are so many!

Anything by Cheryl Crow, Sarah McLoughlin, Matalica, Mick jagger, Paula Abdul, Shakira, Christina Aguilera....

Anita Ward's Ring My Bell

Sting's Roxanne

Lipp's Funkytown

• Site Administrator

As soon as I read the question, one song immediately came to mind. My sisters and Mother would be playing a tape of it all the time. We were living on an Air Force base at the time and the Base Commander felt that same way as me and banned it from being played anymore on the base radio station :P

Too Much Heaven by The Bee Gees

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :angry:

Edited by wildone

I'm with you on, Too much heaven, by the Bgs, the birthday song, ye, definately, but the song that me feel like I have a tooth ache has to be, I may be treading on some toes here, but here goes, Brian Adams, anything I do, I do it for you, noooooo.

you mean you don't wake up in the morning feeling like P.Diddy? :o

• Like 2

How about, itsi bitsi, teenie weenie, yelo poka lambogini, Rick astly's, never gona let you down,there was a time you'd hear it every where, on busses, in people's cars, glad we don't hear that any more