just hit send, grass hopper

Ive just completed part two of just hit send. Cried buckets, I hope the guys eventually end up together. I somehow really feel for Jordy. Love stories like this where the guys devellop, learn and grow. Its the first Gh story I've read and I'm looking forward to reading more. Thanks for the suggestion. Anymore like this?

Ive just completed part two of just hit send. Cried buckets, I hope the guys eventually end up together. I somehow really feel for Jordy. Love stories like this where the guys devellop, learn and grow. Its the first Gh story I've read and I'm looking forward to reading more. Thanks for the suggestion. Anymore like this?

I sent you some suggestions via PM

Thanks for suggestions Tim, I'm gona check them out. Which of Gh's stories are your favs, I'm reading the happy years at the moment

Grasshopper started posting on IOMfat when he was just a young pup of sixteen or so, but his writing skills were magic even then -- far greater than his age might suggest.

Each of his stories are worth reading.

While he was writing 'Just One Starfish' his fingers on one hand were trapped in between closing garage door panels and the writing stopped at that point. Very sad for a boy with such talent. Dave at IOMFAT had said awhile back that Grasshopper would be writing shortly, but that has not happened.

Grasshopper started posting on IOMfat when he was just a young pup of sixteen or so, but his writing skills were magic even then -- far greater than his age might suggest.

Each of his stories are worth reading.

While he was writing 'Just One Starfish' his fingers on one hand were trapped in between closing garage door panels and the writing stopped at that point. Very sad for a boy with such talent. Dave at IOMFAT had said awhile back that Grasshopper would be writing shortly, but that has not happened.

Oh that sounds terrible. I hope he's still able to use that hand. :(

I spoke to Iarwin once (another author) and yeah he said GH has stopped writing. I wish he didn't though as read most of his stories.

I actually realized now that I might have two of his stories unread. I should get to reading them when I have the time again.