International Celebrate Bixuality Day

Apparently today is International Celebrate Bisexuality Day so come celebrate

YAY I'M BISEXUAL AND TODAY IS MY DAY

:music::2thumbs::wub: :wub: :2thumbs::music:

You people get all the good stuff - both sides to pick from AND your very own day. :whistle:

What are you doing to celebrate? Um wait - on second thought don't answer that, just have a great day. :great:

Andy

• Like 1

Uhh... never heard of it but congratulations and have a great day. :)

No, neither had I until my daughter's gf mentioned it.

Wikipedia says

"Celebrate Bisexuality Day is observed on September 23 by members of the bisexual community and their supporters"

Apparently it's been celebrated since 1999.... so why didn't I know about it :(

But I do now :) :) :)

I am not on the path to being gay. I am at my destination of being bisexual although... as a story I read today says

I read that part and thought 'I can see why a lot of bisexual people would be frustrated by that description' But on the other hand, I know a lot of gay men who say they are bisexual - but never date women - they just think that because they find woman attractive they are bisexual. Me? I find plenty of woman attractive - physically and emotionally but I have not been inclined to date a woman since I came about 20 some odd years ago. Having been with both sex, I knew after my first real 'date and sleep over' that I was gay not bisexual. I avoided the path some gay men take by saying they are bi until they come to gripes with being gay.

I do not like to confine myself in boxes or by labels. If I find someone attractive I accept it and go with it. It really doesn't matter to me whether that person is male or female; gay, straight or bi. I think we should focus less on labels and more what lies behind them

Which is why you are who you are and why we love you for who you are :)

• Like 1