Why I am sleeping on the couch tonite

Why is notTed sleeping on the couch tonight? Well, it went like this this morning:

Coming out of the shower notTed notices S/O w/electric razor trimming chest/stomach hair, notTed says, "Baby, whatcha doing?"

Replies Baby w/o looking up from his task, "Saw this on a Secrets of the Stars show last night. Pierce Brosnan does it. You can make yourself look thinner by trimming your chest hairs and 'treasure trail' into a Vee shape....looks like you have a 6-pack."

"Oh," says notTed, "Are you going to shave your a** next?" Somehow, Baby took that wrong. Who knew?

Ted,

your story is both funny and cute....and sorry you are on the couch...bring extra pillows:)

I bet your Baby will forgive you quickly.....remind him that he looks hot no matter whether he is hairy or smooth....(and um, avoid that long standing argument of smooth vs. hairy....I take the view of its what fits the man...and both are hot:) and I bet you will tell your Baby he is hot no matter what and snuggle and make love and bring him flowers (since two nights on a couch sucks) and take him out for a candle light dinner...

anyway, that's the Italian in me and I can't stand to stay mad at my S/O (or at least when I have one..but alas we singles miss having our Baby)

but its still a very funny story....I am still smiling and laughing...you do have a good sense of humor!

Michael

Ted,

:lmao:

That line is worth spending a night on the couch. Too much!

In a week or so, tell Baby that you sent that story into Readers Digest and got $100. for it. :P

Poor Baby, he'll get over it, though.

Hugs,

Conner :boy:

Ted,

:lmao:

That line is worth spending a night on the couch. Too much!

In a week or so, tell Baby that you sent that story into Readers Digest and got $100. for it. :P

Poor Baby, he'll get over it, though.

Hugs,

I have a knack for not saying the right thing sometimes. But sometimes a good line just can't be passed up. That is a funny story. It reminds me of snappy answers to those set up questions:

Q: Does this make my ass look fat?

A: No, your fat ass makes your ass look fat.

Q: Does my ass look fat in this?

A: In this what? This room? This zip code?

BTW, Mag I am not talking about you. Your ass is perfect!

:wub:

I love all types of humour, but my favourite is "irreverence". Delivery and timing are critical. We're talking Don Rickles stuff here. (You young guys won't recognize that name, don't worry about it.)

Speaking of irreverence...I had 2 friends over for dinner once. They're brothers actually. One of them said something that irked the other. He wanted to tell his brother that he was being irreverent. I guess he had a brain fart and, instead, he told his brother he was irrelevant. :lmao: Hmmm...maybe you had to be there.

Hugs,