Open Club  ·  73 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Google Confirms it! Wildone is the King!

Google is a wonderful thing, especially for finding out things...

Might I suggest googling

king of evil cliffhangers

and seeing what comes up? I'll see if I can add a link to do it for you, but it works if you just type or paste the line into google. It seems to work for this from anywhere on the planet. (Google is usually regionally sorted)

So, this makes it official: Wildone is the King of Evil Cliffhangers!!! :worship: :worship: :king: :king:

Might I suggest googling

and seeing what comes up? I'll see if I can add a link to do it for you, but it works if you just type or paste the line into google. It seems to work for this from anywhere on the planet. (Google is usually regionally sorted)

So, this makes it official: Wildone is the King of Evil Cliffhangers!!! :worship: :worship: :king: :king:

:lmao:..........Haha Goat you have too much time on your hands!!

• Like 1

Might I suggest googling

I understand that in return for a large bag of cash Google will "fix" its search engine so that the donor of said large bag of cash gets the search results he wants.

Of course it would be scurrilous to suggest the Goat was guilty of such mean, crooked and underhand tactics ... without any evidence of his ruthless and single-minded determination to pin this award on anyone but himself :lol:

Edited by Flipper
  • Site Administrator

This is all simply a case of "Me thinks thou dost protest too much!" You're going to win CJ, it's inevitable. Just sit back and enjoy the notoriety.

Actually, I think it's his way of campaigning for the position. The more he campaign's against it, the more people are going to vote for him.

I totally agree, and confess!!! So, therefor, I surely do not deserve to get what I'm after, right? So the only way to thwart me is to not give me the King of Cliffhangers award... right?

:sheep:

• 1 month later...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..