[Nephylim] Enigma II - Fighting the Man

Soooo.... what are everyone's honest feelings about Silver and Asher... do you think that poor River is being pushed aside and devalued. I know that this has kind of happened at lot becasue I have been focussing so much on Silver. I was very worried at the beginning of the story that people would start losing faith in River because of the way he was acting and I was also afraid that he was being marginalised.

I think that part of the problem is that I am writing from Silver's POV

The last chapter is in River's POV so maybe I should postpone the question until the end.

Im back sorry been mostly away had a mini break a birthday week a new job and it all hapopened together. Once im up to speed again ill post what Im thinkin but atm im just thinking oh my god I love my bed

When Fallen has ended I am intending to start posting Enigma II.

However... I am not ever going to post it unless I get some reviews on Enigma I; so if you liked it and reviewed it first time round tell me this time round or Enigma II will just turn to dust in my unposted folder.

That would be a shame because then you would never get to see how SIlver gets from

Posted Image Posted Image

Or how he finds his voice and what he does with it. How a relationship that is so unequal can work... or not.

Both of them get new men; but not in the way you might think

I love Silver more than any of my characters as is testamented in the fact that I have written my first ever sequel just for him.

I'm not used to being pushy but this really is my favourite story and I don't think I am being totally conceited when I say that I'm proud of it. Enigma II is without doubt my favourite story I have ever read

Nephylim: Outstanding stories; enjoyed them all; but especially Enigma and Enigma II; as a former legal assistant have dealt with child protective service people; professionally and because of my ex wife anonymous phone calls. Bad bunch; opinionated, usually claim to be christian but have forgot Christ; much of the problem with them is that they are almost all (women and men) convinced that it is always the MAN'S FAULT.

Too much power; too much corruption. Looking forward to later posts on Enigma II.

=Charles R. Ross

So this is it... the end. I was going to post the chapters in two weeks but the last one is so short I thought I would post them both together

And so the story ends.

Please please please read and have something to say about it.

Yes yes! I have something to say about this wonderful story!

The way that you left us Nephy, is with such anticipation as to what happens next? I can hardly wait for Ariel and (oh hell-you know)..

I was so afraid of what was going to happen during the 'assessment'. What a wonderful way you handled that.Posted Image

I found myself wondering whether Belinda might have had a nice relaxing private evening at home after her session with Silver. (?)

Anyhow, you, I can hardly wait!!!

HI YO SILVER!!

Hugs!

Thank you hun. I know that I can always count on your support. I have to admit that I feel quite sad that this story has ended. It was a huge project for me and I got really discouraged in the middle because I was afriad that people were turned off becuase of the angst and no one was reading.

I think that the next one will be much lighter in tone... well of course it is if Ariel has a big part. Although I just can't get away from the angst with this iot.

Just relax, Nephy.

Somewhere out there-way out there-people are reading and just not telling you how wonderful your stories are. It doesn't mean that they don't like the story! They simply don't take the time to tell you how much they enjoyed a particular story/chapter!

I have loved every one of your stories!:2thumbs: I have hated some of your chapters-grrrr-but the stories are always, as a whole, worth the effort that I can only imagine that it costs you to favor us.

Thanks so much for what you are doing for us, Nephy!Posted Image

Hugs!

I know hun and normally it doesn't bother me at all. I guess it's because I invested so much in this story. They are my favourite characters and they are almost real to me. It's as if I'm writing something that someone I know well told me over a pint... and a large JD... in a pub. I have Silver on my wall and in my heart. Sigh. A lesson in taking things too seriously I guess :)

Anyway. It's over and on to the next.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Aren't you SO glad that this turned out differently?

I know that I am. I cannot WAIT for book lll. Bring it on!!

Also-since I have been away for so long, I want to congratulate you on your success as a published writer. I've been watching you and buying your books and I have to tell you how much fun it is to read the entire story at one's own pace.

And you know what's coming next....HUGS and more

Love you, Nephy!

• 2 months later...

Love you too honeybun.

There's going to be a bit of a delay with Enigma III because I'm getting them all professionally edited and it's taking time to save up for it. But it will be out there and in here for sure