[Nephylim] Enigma II - Fighting the Man

When Fallen has ended I am intending to start posting Enigma II.

However... I am not ever going to post it unless I get some reviews on Enigma I; so if you liked it and reviewed it first time round tell me this time round or Enigma II will just turn to dust in my unposted folder.

That would be a shame because then you would never get to see how SIlver gets from

Posted Image Posted Image

Or how he finds his voice and what he does with it. How a relationship that is so unequal can work... or not.

Both of them get new men; but not in the way you might think

I love Silver more than any of my characters as is testamented in the fact that I have written my first ever sequel just for him.

I'm not used to being pushy but this really is my favourite story and I don't think I am being totally conceited when I say that I'm proud of it. Enigma II is without doubt my favourite story I have ever read

Edited by Nephylim
  • Like 1

ENIGMA II - FIGHTING THE MAN will start posting next week.

It might help if you read Enigma I but it's not essential. You will be a little confused in some places but hey... who cares I'm confused all the time.

Just reminding you that Enigma II is on its way. I will start posting next weekend... I mean that of the 29th January. Hmmm... no that means that you wil only get one chapter before I go away for the weekend Maybe next Wednesday and the one after :)

Thank you hun. It was my favourite story too. Silver is totally my favourite of all of my characters especially when he started to talk to me and completey changed but in an awesome way.

Enigma II is a very different story but I hope that the characters are consistent and that they will be as loved as they have been so far.

This is probably the last chance for those of you who haven't read Enigma, to read it and for those of you who have read it to refresh your memories.

THe first chapter of Enigma II will be posted this week :)

River and SIlver are waiting for you to nose into their lives again and watch them develop and change... and to meet the new men and friends in their lives. ;)

• Like 1

Now, now, can't always get what we want and I gave you your wedding in Hostage... you can't be greedy.

That was totally phanas wedding not mine, Although I do admit that I wanted one there as well but he wanted it 1st lol

Anyway Im lookin forward to it and i'm sure whatever ending you have planned will suit the story, I just hope its a happy one

Nice try.

I wil post at midnight tonight GMT... I think that would be a good time for River and Silver's return, especially considering what is going on in the first chapter :);)

OH... did I mention there's more sex in this one :)

Don't worry hun. Every review is a treasure even if it is a stuffed up one :)

RIver and SIlver are going to continue their journey every Saturday, except next week when it will be Thursday because I don't know if there is going to be internet access when I'm away.

That has just got to be the best kitteh ever. Thank you.

I am really glad you liked the first chapter. I hope you like all the rest.

Such a momentous occasion deserved a momentous kitteh. I cant promise lots more but im sure every now and again you will pop in and stumble across a kitteh or 2 of course at the moment I think we need to maintain a sense of proproety and decorum

After all

Posted Image

This is going to be a serious thread? Ok, need to go looking for my serious hat..........ok found it!

That was such a good opening chapter Nephy. Not even 4000 words into the story and I already want to just pull River and Silver to me and hug them forever! :)

Oh and I reiterate what I said in my review...if chapter 2 is a cliffy you're going to have to ask real nice for that hug :P

• Like 1