[Nephylim] Enigma II - Fighting the Man

A serious thread? WIth you lot? I doubt it. :)

Love the kitteh but I can see that smile lurking behind that serious exteria.

I think that we should try and actually discuss serious topics here... like trying to work out precisely Silver was doing in that chapter, with illustrations if possible :):devil:

I am going to have to rewrite the end of the second chapter I can see. Can't go without my hug :)

I am going to have to rewrite the end of the second chapter I can see. Can't go without my hug :)

Aww damn I'd give you a hug even if you wrote a really shitty cliffy :P How could I not hug you when we meet? :)

Phew :) Was only teasing anyway. There's no need to rewrite anything. In fact I will go as far as to say that you are going to love it. And as for the hug..meh... even if you are mean with giving them away I can still steal one.

hehe I can forgive you the ending it's left more on a tease than anything :P

Already it's sad to read how troubled Silver still is and how troubled River is too by his whether he thinks he can truly make Silver better. You've said this will be a roller coaster so I'm not even hoping that its going to get better soon lol

Wonderful writing as always Nephy

Well, that's the thing with roller coasters... you can't go down if you don't go up. Yeah it is a roller coaster but don't forget that the whole thing is about redemption and Silver truly finding himself.... whether that is with River or not. It's not all going to be stress and headwork :)

Ouch, youve hardly started this one Nephy and Im aleady torn. You know as much as I love River an Silver together some part of me thinks that Silver needs his own space and also that River is now a bit to close to this.

Still I am watching and waiting to see what sort of a ride you take us on and how it all ends up and yeah like Ag I know we are in for ups an downs twists and turns and all manner of things before your finished with them, and us

Still I am watching and waiting to see what sort of a ride you take us on and how it all ends up and yeah like Ag I know we are in for ups an downs twists and turns and all manner of things before your finished with them, and us

Ummm... Haven't the 'Twists and turns' started already? ;)

Silver needs his space, but doesn't yet know what do do in it.. River wants to give him the space, but doesn' know whether or not Silver is going to use it to move forward and not lock himself up in that brilliant mind of his..

*Sigh*

What drama.. :) Thanks Nephy.. :) :) :hug:

Haha... yeah, I liked those twists and turns :)

You''ve pretty much grasped the nettle Ara... that's essentially the story in a nutshell... should River and SIlver stay together? Can such an unequal relationship ever work, expecially when something new is thrown into the mix. We'll see but they both have a long way to go.

• 2 weeks later...

So Chapter Three.

In some ways it's just a lead on into Chapter Four which is the really exciting one but this chapter is intersting because River realises what he's let himself in for in unleashing Silver. Silver's life revolves around sex and River and he can't live without either... hmmm

oooooo, why does the idea of silver and the Karma Sutra give me goosebumps. I think poor Rivers gonna be worn out pretty soon at this rate.

Im glad you came back to this story tho Nephy these 2 defo deserve the extra attention its not hard to see why they have a special place in your heart. I also get the feeling your leading us up to something big thats gonna drop soon, its the little tastes and insights that make me think wheres she gonna take this and whats she gonna do to these poor things.

Im still of the opinion though that Rivers to close to this and Silver needs his own space at this point in time lookin from the outside in you would have to say the relationship doesnt look to be equal or healthy for either of them, they better bloody make it equal an healthy by the end though or im gonna send in the ninja cat to kick some sense into both of em

given that you know me I don't think it's giving away to much to tell you that it's going to get worse before it gets better... much worse.

Just wait until SIlver starts using his voice... it was quite a shock I can tell you... but so much fun writing from Silver's POV

given that you know me I don't think it's giving away to much to tell you that it's going to get worse before it gets better... much worse.

Just wait until SIlver starts using his voice... it was quite a shock I can tell you... but so much fun writing from Silver's POV

I think we need the beginnings of ominous music for the next few chapters then :P

And why does it have to get worse? :( Oh I know because it's a Nephy story hehe

I can't wait for the next chapter...unless the surprise is not going to go down well then it will be a bit ooh err.

Thanks Nephy :hug:

I can't wait for the next chapter...unless the surprise is not going to go down well then it will be a bit ooh err.

:o Stu,

How can the surprise NOT go well? So much love and contemplation on River's part, it HAS to go well, right?? right?? :P

:o Stu,

How can the surprise NOT go well? So much love and contemplation on River's part, it HAS to go well, right?? right?? :P

Frosty, I think theres some crazy uletrior motive thing going on here.....Hear me out. With 2 stories on the go Nephy is posting one thats all sweet and happy and giggly and lovey and awwwwww and did i mention sweet. Now to me that means the other ones gonna get double Nephy'd. That means twice the pain twice the heartache twice the torture and what not.

Shes already said shes gonna be super nice to Ace and Haze (not in those words exactly I think if Nephy ever used the words super nice together a black hole would form and swallow the universe) which to me means River and Silver are in for one hell of a ride, And not the sort of rides Silvers currently takin him on :*)

I'm not making a secret of the fact that River and Silver are in for a rollercoaster ride ... however... there are super nice bits in between when they stop for a candyfloss.

Nephy said Super Nice, The world will end in the next 24 hrs nooooooo

Oh and I love candyfloss it ranks number 5 on my top 10 foods

Frosty, I think theres some crazy uletrior motive thing going on here.....Hear me out. With 2 stories on the go Nephy is posting one thats all sweet and happy and giggly and lovey and awwwwww and did i mention sweet. Now to me that means the other ones gonna get double Nephy'd. That means twice the pain twice the heartache twice the torture and what not.

Shes already said shes gonna be super nice to Ace and Haze (not in those words exactly I think if Nephy ever used the words super nice together a black hole would form and swallow the universe) which to me means River and Silver are in for one hell of a ride, And not the sort of rides Silvers currently takin him on :*)

Oh i have so many answers to that! :P but sadly i can write just one right nw!! :P

Any story of Nephy's is gonna have rides.. up and down, side to side, u name the direction and u'll get there. (even Haze and Ace, just u wait and see :P )

As for Enigma II getting Double Nephy'd, well... i can't really comment! :P:devil:

But yes.. River and Silver have been on quite a ride so far.. we wouldn't just want them to settle into a quiet boring life, now.. would we? ;)

snigger... Nephygeddon

:lmao:

Awaiting with bated.. well nvm.. just awaiting it! :P

PS: would u pls post the whole stories before that happens tho? :P would LOVE to finish them before i die! :D :D

Oh GOD Ithat made me laugh so much... you don't need me to post up the whole stories though you tease because you have already read them... and I can see that my apprentice tease is beginning to exhert her powers ;)