[Nephylim] Enigma II - Fighting the Man

Yeah that was a nice one. It was fun to see silver out and aboutt plus some interaction with people other than River. I see where Aggies comin from as well I mean we started presuming the problems would be Silvers and seems that could not entirely be true.

Keep em comin Nephy im really enjoyin this

grrrr I already don't like this new girl Posted Image and she's str8! grrrr

I dont like her at all. Even though she knows River and Silver are together I bet she's going to try and prise Silver away from River...bitch....

On the other hand she could turn out to be help River and Silver further.... I cant see that happening though :P

Didnt end on a cliffie pah. Im possibly still drunk and i smella cliffie. I smell one so much I had to find a cat to express my cliffiness

Posted Image

Now thats out the way I just wanna run away with Silver and give him a big hug. Am also feelin a bit sorry for River but he was a bit naughty there if you ask me. He knew Silver wasnt in a good way and should have took charge, do I detect a hint of River letting it get that far to feel needed and to remind Silver he needs River more than Sandi either way bad bad River,

Tuning in next week same bat time same bat channel to resolve this cliffie

WHAT cliffie??? River gets a phone call... where's the cliff? where the hanger? A telephone call guys. Telephones are SO not threatening. Hmmm though.. on the other hand I think you are going to FLIP when you find out what it's about. POOR River!!!!

River is having real issues at the moment. In fact I think he is having more issues than Silver. One of the huge problems that has raised its head is one that is common in many relationships but exaggerated in this one as RIver is doing a HUGE disservie to Silver in not thiking he is capable of it... Communication.

LOVE the kitteh.

Andy... you've been on vacation!!!! The chapters were a delberate attempt at being mean because you have been enjoying yourself and having fun HOW DARE YOU :P

hehe actually I stumbled across cliffie cat after the face in the window kittehs and needed to use it before i forgot bout it.

And whilst your right its not realy a 10 on the cliffieometer it was more cliff like than Haze and Aces chapter ending so i dropped it here :P

Well.... on Saturday you'll find out :)

As for Sandi... I have a feeling that she might be Bi... so if you want her then by all means have her... she's way too annoying for me :) She paints well though.

hehe i wouldnt mind her... she would just have to wear a gag or something to keep her quiet :funny:

I can't wait for sunday :D

ooooooh you sneaky she devil. Actually though thats good news I am glad that thats the other man its completely the best scenario that could have played out (well maybe not the best what with the bad news attached but meh)

I loved the little swear in English bit as well it made me chuckle lol

I like surprises. I think this was a good one... kind of. So see... no cliffie.

We know a lot about Silver's background and this time I thought that it might be a good idea to find out a bit more about River's history :)

And we're making a beginning on realising that Silver is moivng on too.