Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Circumnavigation posting resuming

I'll catch up here in the forum soon (hopefully later today) but this is just a quick update; Circumnavigation 61, Stranger in a Strange Land, should be online no later than the normal midnight-Monday posting time. Sorry for the hiatus.

Basically, the few days' delay turned into a week. I'm afraid that, at the moment, the best I can do is simply try to resume weekly posting a week behind (which is where we're at).

I'm still tired and weak most of the time... but I'm getting better with every passing day.

Thanks everyone,

CJ :)

I'll catch up here in the forum soon (hopefully later today) but this is just a quick update; Circumnavigation 61, Stranger in a Strange Land, should be online no later than the normal midnight-Monday posting time. Sorry for the hiatus.

Basically, the few days' delay turned into a week. I'm afraid that, at the moment, the best I can do is simply try to resume weekly posting a week behind (which is where we're at).

I'm still tired and weak most of the time... but I'm getting better with every passing day.

Thanks everyone,

B)............. Like I said, I'd rather have a well goat then a new chapter! Trevor can wait, get well. Now that said was I eager for my fix? 0:)

Thanks everyone,

A recuperating CJ is better than no CJ at all!! :2thumbs::great:

Thanks everyone,

Glad you are feeling better. I am just starting to read Circumnavigation, so I didn't experience the delay. I'm just glad you are feeling better.

Jim

As said, Tevor needed the break to rest and thankfully you took the time to rest a bit as well. Your readers are grateful for the gift of story you share, so thank you for your continued dedication and creativity, but please, continue to rest! It sounds like you had/have quite the spell...

gj

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..