Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Get yiour votes in!

• Site Administrator

Just a reminder to everyone that the GA Reader's Choice Awards are out and C James is nominated in several categories including King of Evil Cliffhangers. :D

I won't publicly state who I'm voting for in that category, as that would be unfair of me to influence others 0:)

I would like to point out some facts though:

CJ took a year off from posting cliffhangers and came back with numerous nail biting, time distorting, evil cliffhangers this past year.

Chapter 42 of Circumnavigation is right up there with the missile chapter in Changing Lanes.

Six people voted to not to vote for CJ for the King in an attempt to post a chapter early. A chapter that in fact did nothing to stop the dizzying effects of the cliffhanger of Chapter 48 (and no, finding out if Joel proposes to Lisa was not the cliffhanger :P ) So CJ is technically able to be voted by you six people. legal note: This was decided by an independent vote of 3 impartial people who all are members of GA which included a moderator, a member and a lurker :ph34r:

CJ is indeed eligible for the title again as the rules say that no one author can be voted king/queen for more than two years in a row. Mark Arbour won last year, so that broke the streak for CJ and makes him eligible once again.

Just go back and read any of the chapters of Circumnavigation and try to argue there isn't a small cliffhanger in each one to a degree.

So with that, I encourage you all go to the instructions for the voting and PM or email Talonrider with your vote. Use your conscience and don't let yourself be intimidated by any four legged, sunglass wearing, writing goats :) . This also goes for the other categories other than King of Evil Cliffhangers.

Remember not to post your choices in that topic but to email or PM Talonrider. Feel free to share your opinions in this forum though.

Thank you for reading this public service announcement :D

Just a reminder to everyone that the GA Reader's Choice Awards are out and C James is nominated in several categories including King of Evil Cliffhangers. :D

I won't publicly state who I'm voting for in that category, as that would be unfair of me to influence others 0:)

CJ took a year off from posting cliffhangers and came back with numerous nail biting, time distorting, evil cliffhangers this past year.

Chapter 42 of Circumnavigation is right up there with the missile chapter in Changing Lanes.

Six people voted to not to vote for CJ for the King in an attempt to post a chapter early. A chapter that in fact did nothing to stop the dizzying effects of the cliffhanger of Chapter 48 (and no, finding out if Joel proposes to Lisa was not the cliffhanger :P ) So CJ is technically able to be voted by you six people. legal note: This was decided by an independent vote of 3 impartial people who all are members of GA which included a moderator, a member and a lurker :ph34r:

CJ is indeed eligible for the title again as the rules say that no one author can be voted king/queen for more than two years in a row. Mark Arbour won last year, so that broke the streak for CJ and makes him eligible once again.

Just go back and read any of the chapters of Circumnavigation and try to argue there isn't a small cliffhanger in each one to a degree.

So with that, I encourage you all go to the instructions for the voting and PM or email Talonrider with your vote. Use your conscience and don't let yourself be intimidated by any four legged, sunglass wearing, writing goats :) . This also goes for the other categories other than King of Evil Cliffhangers.

Remember not to post your choices in that topic but to email or PM Talonrider. Feel free to share your opinions in this forum though.

I would like to encourage you all to elect CJ as King of the Cliffhangers.king.gif I was happy to hold the title, and take care of it for a year, even though I don't use cliffhangers myself.biggrin.gif

I think you should be able to vote for spelling fails :P jk Steve :D

Thanks also on saying how to vote!

• Site Administrator

I think you should be able to vote for spelling fails :P jk Steve :D

Thanks also on saying how to vote!

Bee :o what did I misspell? The word Cliffhanger is synonymous with the name CJames and is accepted spelling here at GA :P

Just the other day I was in a conversation and I said, "Dang, I hate chapters that end in evil CJames'" :lol:

Now on a more serious note, I mistakenly quoted chapter 42, Kaboom as the biggest CJames cliffhanger of the year. Although Kaboom may rank up there Chapter 48, The Hand of Fate is the one that compared with the missile being fired in Changing Lanes.

My apologies to all :)

ACK!!!!!!!!!! :blink:

Wildone!! How could you? :blink:

Now, let's look at this fairly... Assuming you're referring to Circumnavigation 48, "The Hand of Fate" sure, there were a few little problems, and the chapter ended with Trevor feeling a little down, but that's not a cliffhanger!

As proof, I will cite the many, many people who publicly declared the chapter cliffhanger-free in the forum, when I offered to post out of the goodness of my heart, chapter 49 early. (I made no representations that Trevor was in 49, not my fault if people assumed that he was...)

While Trevor may indeed have had a little problem with pirates, felt a little down, and then had a minor navigational inconvenience, those can hardly be considered cliffies.

And, lately, he needs a haircut, and somebody wants to give him one... that's hardly a cliffie!

I would like to encourage you all to elect CJ as King of the Cliffhangers.king.gif I was happy to hold the title, and take care of it for a year, even though I don't use cliffhangers myself.biggrin.gif

ACK! Hey, ya big toothy feline, and REIGNING KING OF CLIFFHANGERS, not so fast! You do indeed use cliffhangers! :P

There are four candidates to choose from. Who knows, maybe we'll have our first Queen of Cliffhangers this year.

Yes indeed... Cia for Queen of Cliffhangers! I'll be making another post on that issue, very shortly. :)

LUGH! LUGH! LUGH!

BESTEST HOSTEDEST!

(since no one even remembers

he IS hosted half the time)

Lugh! Shame on you! If you're going to campaign for yourself, you really should include Cia too, for Queen of Cliffhangers. :P

Bee :o what did I misspell? The word Cliffhanger is synonymous with the name CJames and is accepted spelling here at GA :P

Just the other day I was in a conversation and I said, "Dang, I hate chapters that end in evil CJames'" :lol:

Now on a more serious note, I mistakenly quoted chapter 42, Kaboom as the biggest CJames cliffhanger of the year. Although Kaboom may rank up there Chapter 48, The Hand of Fate is the one that compared with the missile being fired in Changing Lanes.

My apologies to all :)

Hrmm, well, I freely admit to being King of Typos, so you've no worries there. :P

And hey, let's not forget, if you google King of Cliffhangers, you get Wildone, not C James!

Cia for Queen of Cliffhangers!!!

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..