Justin Bieber shot and killed.....

He's a 16 year old kid, does he really deserve that. Okay he's made of plastic, says stupid things and is generally totally vanilla and can't sing but does that warrant personal attacks and a barrge of bullets.

I feel quite sorry for him truth be told

• Like 2

He's a 16 year old kid, does he really deserve that. Okay he's made of plastic, says stupid things and is generally totally vanilla and can't sing but does that warrant personal attacks and a barrge of bullets.

I actually feel sorry for him (to a degree) too. But I think people make fun of and/or hate on what he has come to represent and what he stands for more then Justin Bieber the actual person.

• Site Administrator

As bad as someone may or may not be as a public figure, it's not good to be so callous about such things. As the older folks around here that were aware of things in the 1980 when John Lennon was killed. Not good.

Public figures always have to be aware of such dangers from the lunatics out there.

You're absolutley right, Nephylim, and I don't think anybody really wants to see him shot. But I would like him to just go away, like any number of pre-packaged heartthrobs before him. One of the alternatives is for him to grow up into an aberrant human being like Michael Jackson, and I wouldn't wish that on anyone. The truth is, the boy's been exploited, and will probably have a tough time growing up, 'cause he can never escape his celebrity.

But thanks to you and Myr for reminding us of the power of rhetoric.

Edited by eon
CSI sure did over shoot him ... like what did he do to warrant over six shots

He opened fire. Probably every single officer on the scene returned fire with a double tap to the chest (one shot to the chest will probably kill you; two will almost certainly kill you). I'd like to emphasize that he opened fire. In such a situation, lethal force is called for and appropriate.

Opening fire on cops in a situation like that just reads as suicide by cop to me, and if it were a real event I'd only feel sorry for the poor cops who have to deal with having taken a human (if foolish) life.

• Like 1

He opened fire. Probably every single officer on the scene returned fire with a double tap to the chest (one shot to the chest will probably kill you; two will almost certainly kill you). I'd like to emphasize that he opened fire. In such a situation, lethal force is called for and appropriate.

Opening fire on cops in a situation like that just reads as suicide by cop to me, and if it were a real event I'd only feel sorry for the poor cops who have to deal with having taken a human (if foolish) life.

B)................ I not only have to agree, both I thought Justin's first shot hit a cop, they don't take chances after one of ther own gets hit. Being that aside he kept shooting, crap, this was just a TV shot, ya know fake television stuff. So I really don't see why people are intense here, it was just Hollywood crap.

I not only have to agree, both I thought Justin's first shot hit a cop, they don't take chances after one of ther own gets hit. Being that aside he kept shooting, crap, this was just a TV shot, ya know fake television stuff. So I really don't see why people are intense here, it was just Hollywood crap.

True, he hit a cop. I forgot that one.

As for it being TV... TV is supposed to emulate reality, isn't it? :D

True, he hit a cop. I forgot that one.

As for it being TV... TV is supposed to emulate reality, isn't it? :D

I thought it emulates the writers but then its also networks influence then the producers... ultimately the director

hehe - reality - we can always defer to Cops - the reality TV show

• 3 weeks later...

LOL. I liked how there's a glimpse of his underwear as he's getting out of the car, NOT. Pull those pants up, nobody needs to know. :thumbdown:

I actually watched that episode, and it wasn't that bad.

PLUS it gave me hope that maybe even I'll be on one of them episodes one day <3 (: