I'm new and and loving it here!

• Site Administrator

Perv on people like Camilo... until Matt catches him and then he gets in trouble! :P

Just kidding. Welcome! I hope you continue to enjoy the site. If you have any questions feel free to send them my way.

I should introduce myself.. I'm Cjay, just starting out.. thumbsupsmileyanim.gif I'm a sophomore college student.. And yea, just read my profile if you want to get to know me.. :P

Hi I'm new to this site also... How did you get a picture on the avatar.. I haven't been able to figure that out... Well let me continue to the "Poetry" section... "Peace"

wow your all peachy and happy im so proud most of the newbies are silent until we chat. Im glad to see you made so many friends so quickly hope you love it here and if that is you in your picture your very yummy lol be careful we have a lot of erotically horny people on here lol. just kidding we wont stalk i promise. Have a great time and get used to hugs we love giving them to everyone