Song of the moment

44 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

@Tiger OMG! I've been dying to see Yuri on Ice! :D  :D  :D

You can find it on Crunchyroll and Funimation. Funimation has the English dub. Ofc, my first time, I watched the Japanese version with subs on CR. 

The following short film was made in color a week or two after the Beatles Hey Jude hit number 1 in the U.S about the time I was aged 20.  It was shown on David Frost's show in the UK and the first 55 seconds is some of that goofing off.  The song starts at about the 55 second mark.  This was the Fab Four at their peak and their youth is certainly vibrantly shown.  It is of good quality and select the 720 HD quality.  

• Like 2

Hmmm...strange. I'm looking through the history of content on my profile, and several of my posts from this forum seem to be missing. That's not to say that the videos were deleted from YouTube. Rather, the postings were erased (or deleted) from GA's server. :huh:

Update: Grrrrr! After going through my content with a fine-tooth comb, I'm absolutely positive that some of these videos were previously posted, but are no longer visible on this forum, for unknown reasons. :(

Edited by Page Scrawler
On 20/09/2017 at 8:37 PM, Tiger said:

On 20/09/2017 at 9:43 PM, Tiger said:

You can find it on Crunchyroll and Funimation. Funimation has the English dub. Ofc, my first time, I watched the Japanese version with subs on CR. 

Hmmm.  I'm not (or at least haven't been so far) into anime at all, but i feel like I need to watch this.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Tiger said:

I'll have to watch it. Is she your waifu? :blushing:

:lol: No! The story goes like this: The Emperor of the New Yogo Empire believes that his second oldest son, Prince Chagum, is possessed by a demon. To protect her son, the Second Queen hires a bodyguard, Balsa the Spear-wielder, to look after the boy. It later transpires that the "demon" is actually a sacred spirit that creates the waters of the region every 100 years. Over the course of the series, Chagum and Balsa bond with each other, like a surrogate mother and son. :D

4 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

:lol: No! The story goes like this: The Emperor of the New Yogo Empire believes that his second oldest son, Prince Chagum, is possessed by a demon. To protect her son, the Second Queen hires a bodyguard, Balsa the Spear-wielder, to look after the boy. It later transpires that the "demon" is actually a sacred spirit that creates the waters of the region every 100 years. Over the course of the series, Chagum and Balsa bond with each other, like a surrogate mother and son. :D

I have waifus and husbandos. It's weird. When it comes to 2D, I'm totally bi. :P

This is one of the best One Piece AMVs (anime music videos) ever.

And this is Rias Gremory, one of my waifus.

latest?cb=20150925230013

• Haha 1