Song of the moment

I was a only 14 years old the first time I heard this song from the movie 'Cooley High.' Not many movies reduce me to tears, but during the funeral scene at the end, I balled like a baby. But I must admit, this version by Boyz II Men makes me choke up. Maybe it's the time of the year, but I've been listening to some pretty sad tunes lately. lol I guess sometimes we need to get our blues on, before we pick ourselves back up, and remember the fond memories of those who have left us. I wish all a Merry Christmas (I know that's not very PC right now,) but hey...we need to grab hold of anything that brings joy, happiness, and most of all love. Peace, Love, and Understanding. Sorry for the ramble. :*)

1 hour ago, R J Drew said:

I was a only 14 years old the first time I heard this song from the movie 'Cooley High.' Not many movies reduce me to tears, but during the funeral scene at the end, I balled like a baby. But I must admit, this version by Boyz II Men makes me choke up. Maybe it's the time of the year, but I've been listening to some pretty sad tunes lately. lol I guess sometimes we need to get our blues on, before we pick ourselves back up, and remember the fond memories of those who have left us. I wish all a Merry Christmas (I know that's not very PC right now,) but hey...we need to grab hold of anything that brings joy, happiness, and most of all love. Peace, Love, and Understanding. Sorry for the ramble. :*)

Merry Christmas to you too. Your comments reminded me of this performance...thanks

Josh Daniel sings Labrinth’s Jealous

Edited by AC Benus