Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Delay to July 18 (Delay over!)

I am very sorry, but we're looking at a 7 day story hiatus on Circumnavigation again. I've fallen far behind, due to being busy offline with a tone of things (sometimes, life gets hectic.) plus going on a writing binge on a new novel. So, 83, One Heart, will be a week late.

I also had to do this because the next few chapters had to be written all at once, and aren't done yet. So, hopefully, the 7 day slip on 83 will return us to a weekly posting schedule for the rest of the story.

How many chapters to go?

I am not exactly sure. The plot is pretty well cast in concrete at this point, but I suck at estimating the number of words it takes to cover some things. On the other hand, large amounts of it are already written, including the final two chapters and epilogue.

The final chapter will be almost at 100 though... (for a story I originally estimated would have less than 25 chapters total!). :ph34r:

I am confused by your comment "busy with other things (sometimes life gets hectic)".... Why do you even think you are entitled to another life when you have readers that need to be satified??? Enough of this selfishness...... :2thumbs:

• Like 1

I am confused by your comment "busy with other things (sometimes life gets hectic)".... Why do you even think you are entitled to another life when you have readers that need to be satified??? Enough of this selfishness...... :2thumbs:

Yikes, with the quality of this story, you turn out amazing production! I hate to think it might be over @100...perhaps it can be book 1?!? He has a lot of life and love to give and the world to see yet!

• Like 1

:P

Well, 83 will be along in a few hours. :) I figured I'd post it a couple of days early, but 84 will be back on the regular schedule. :)

Yikes, with the quality of this story, you turn out amazing production! I hate to think it might be over @100...perhaps it can be book 1?!? He has a lot of life and love to give and the world to see yet!

Thanks!

I was considering breaking this into two books a few months ago. It was back when chapter 48, The Hand of Fate, was getting ready to post. (that's the one where Trevor had his pirate problem).

If I'd have gone that way, chapter 48 would have ended this book, because Trevor would have been unable to free himself, and would have kept going down.

Book II would have begun with Lisa and Joel's engagement on that fateful day. Trevor would eventually be noticed missing, and a fruitless search launched, but then the wreck of Atlantis would have eventually been found, after over a year, washing up on a beach in Reunion. Joel would have flown out to her, and finally he and Lisa would figure out what happened to Trevor.

The rest of book II would have been them figuring out exactly whee he went down, and then, years later, finally finding him and bringing him up for a joyous reunion, and they all live happily ever after (well, except for the nagging little detail that Trevor would be dead...)

0:)

Chapter 83 is already loaded into the GA stories software, so the chapter is there, BUT, I'm doing a test (seriously) of the timed-post feature. It's set to post at 5:05 PM Sunday July 17th, but I'm not sure if that's my time zone, or the GA Server's time zone. If it's the latter, which is my guess, it'll appear in under an hour. If it's my time zone, it'll appear about 3 hours later. (I'm mountain standard (Arizona), not daylight savings, so that makes me the same time as California this time of year).

:P

Well, 83 will be along in a few hours. :) I figured I'd post it a couple of days early, but 84 will be back on the regular schedule. :)

Thanks!

I was considering breaking this into two books a few months ago. It was back when chapter 48, The Hand of Fate, was getting ready to post. (that's the one where Trevor had his pirate problem).

If I'd have gone that way, chapter 48 would have ended this book, because Trevor would have been unable to free himself, and would have kept going down.

Book II would have begun with Lisa and Joel's engagement on that fateful day. Trevor would eventually be noticed missing, and a fruitless search launched, but then the wreck of Atlantis would have eventually been found, after over a year, washing up on a beach in Reunion. Joel would have flown out to her, and finally he and Lisa would figure out what happened to Trevor.

The rest of book II would have been them figuring out exactly whee he went down, and then, years later, finally finding him and bringing him up for a joyous reunion, and they all live happily ever after (well, except for the nagging little detail that Trevor would be dead...)

0:)

Chapter 83 is already loaded into the GA stories software, so the chapter is there, BUT, I'm doing a test (seriously) of the timed-post feature. It's set to post at 5:05 PM Sunday July 17th, but I'm not sure if that's my time zone, or the GA Server's time zone. If it's the latter, which is my guess, it'll appear in under an hour. If it's my time zone, it'll appear about 3 hours later. (I'm mountain standard (Arizona), not daylight savings, so that makes me the same time as California this time of year).

Chapter 83 was most excellent....but that comes as no surprise!! It does, perhaps, confirm that I am a romantic. The gift of your story is, I feel, something that we your public are taken on as on a wonderful trip. While we can, within reason, comment and discuss on a particular story, we do not have the right to tell an author how or what to write or to demand creative content. That being said, I do wish to 'comment' on how I feel that the story has developed and express my appreciation (and relief!!) that you took it the way you did instead of dividing it up into the two parts with Trevor still sinking into the abyss. I shudder at that thought for you have a rare talent to not only make a story compelling, but to draw us into caring for your creations. In my opinion, it is a rare and wonderful gift. While I do hope the sharks eat Bridget, I hope that Trevor and Shane can sail into a book #2 exploring the world and each other. Their love developed in a realistic and beautiful fashion and their vulnerability also seems realistic and moving. While the story you spin regarding Lisa and Joel would be interesting, I would personally prefer a hot romance between two gay boys! A lot try for this type of writing, but Circumnavigation is one of those rare finds and a literary treat. Since I don't know what you may have in store for them, I will look forward to each install. It is an incredible tale you spin. Thank you!

gj

<br id="yui_3_2_0_6_131100882887745">

Shane was worried about the boys that leave him curse

Trevor going to see he has the ones I love die curse ... so what of it Dirk or Shane or both ... who will die?

or will CJanes let us have one to three happy couples

Chapter 83 was most excellent....but that comes as no surprise!! It does, perhaps, confirm that I am a romantic. The gift of your story is, I feel, something that we your public are taken on as on a wonderful trip. While we can, within reason, comment and discuss on a particular story, we do not have the right to tell an author how or what to write or to demand creative content. That being said, I do wish to 'comment' on how I feel that the story has developed and express my appreciation (and relief!!) that you took it the way you did instead of dividing it up into the two parts with Trevor still sinking into the abyss. I shudder at that thought for you have a rare talent to not only make a story compelling, but to draw us into caring for your creations. In my opinion, it is a rare and wonderful gift. While I do hope the sharks eat Bridget, I hope that Trevor and Shane can sail into a book #2 exploring the world and each other. Their love developed in a realistic and beautiful fashion and their vulnerability also seems realistic and moving. While the story you spin regarding Lisa and Joel would be interesting, I would personally prefer a hot romance between two gay boys! A lot try for this type of writing, but Circumnavigation is one of those rare finds and a literary treat. Since I don't know what you may have in store for them, I will look forward to each install. It is an incredible tale you spin. Thank you!

Thanks!!!!!

Actually, I do invite all comments and criticisms, so in my case, it's absolutely okay to say pretty much anything. :)

I saw Trevor and Shane as both wounded, in their own ways. Trevor was changed by his voyage. First, he set out alone and crossed the Atlantic, becoming a bit more confident. Then, Joel arrived, and taught Trevor not to have such big hangups about being gay. Then Trevor was alone again after Cyprus, and really felt the loss. The ordeal of the Indian Ocean changed him further. The Trevor who left Florida is different from the one we see in Australia in many ways. I don't think Trevor as he was could have clicked with Shane. Also, Trevor only ended up in Carnarvon thanks to the pirates, so they are responsible for him meeting Shane.

As for Shane, his past, too, makes him what he is. They found what they each needed at the right time: each other.

:)

Trevor going to see he has the ones I love die curse ... so what of it Dirk or Shane or both ... who will die?

Me? :blink: But I can't control what they do... so don't blame me... :ph34r: :ph34r:

B).......... If I were betting man (LOL, I live in Vegas) I'd put my money on Henry getting killed in this saga by George. Trevor and Shane are in danger, but they do not meet their demise. That leaves our favorite bad people of Bridget or George having their heads delivered to Sanchez at some point in the near future. Since I don't think the goat will do a sequel on this this one, I'm inclined to belive both Bridget and George will meet their fates. However, if the goat plans a sequel, plan on having Bridget around for some revenge!! 0:)

B).......... If I were betting man (LOL, I live in Vegas) I'd put my money on Henry getting killed in this saga by George. Trevor and Shane are in danger, but they do not meet their demise. That leaves our favorite bad people of Bridget or George having their heads delivered to Sanchez at some point in the near future. Since I don't think the goat will do a sequel on this this one, I'm inclined to belive both Bridget and George will meet their fates. However, if the goat plans a sequel, plan on having Bridget around for some revenge!! 0:)

One possibility... Trevor, Shane, Lisa, and Joel don't survive, and the sequel is the further adventures of Bridget Bellevue. 0:)

One possibility... Trevor, Shane, Lisa, and Joel don't survive, and the sequel is the further adventures of Bridget Bellevue. 0:)

B)................. Right anything is possible Bridget could find religion and be 'saved' by a traveling Preacher named Eric! :lmao:

Benji, I know that Eric from FTL is one of your favorites, so how about an FTL sequel focused on him, as he climbs the ladder of televangelisim? :)0:)

B)....................... I already figured Eric is going to make comeback, the little psychopath!! But how does he escape attention from back home?

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..