• A boy fathered by Cody
    • A girl fathered by Brad
    • A girl fathered by Robbie
    • A girl fathered by Cody
  3. 3. Should one of them have twins?

• Jeanine should
    • Tiffany should
    • No.

Wasn't it clearly said that Jeanine was having a daughter?

I'm against them having what would essentially amount to quadruplets because then you've got four kids who are all siblings and the same exact age. That will be limiting in some ways. As we've seen with Gen 3(or 4), it's good to have the ages spread out and from different parents.

Edited by methodwriter85

Wasn't it clearly said that Jeanine was having a daughter?

I'm against them having what would essentially amount to quadruplets because then you've got four kids who are all siblings and the same exact age. That will be limiting in some ways. As we've seen with Gen 3(or 4), it's good to have the ages spread out and from different parents.

It was, but ultrasounds can be misleading. Especially if the penis is really small. Posted Image

I love these polls!

Me too!Posted Image

Not by 2000, though. The technology was too good at that point for slip ups like that to happen. Especially if you think that they'd have top-notch Cedars Sinai care.

unfortunately slip-ups still happen even with the best of care/attention. A colleague`s parter had twins despite every test etc and this was in 2003. Unlikely and unusual but not impossible. (I think the colleague was in shock for the week after the birth - he certainly didn`t look good when he got back to work!)

I think a set of identical twins could add a twist or two (could identical twins have different sexualities????) and we probably need a girl in the mix but as to the fathers of this brood , no idea - my answers in the poll were just sort-of gut responses!

I agree about the slip up's. I have a friend that the ultrasound showed it was clearly a girl; she painted the room pink and yellow and got all girl stuff for the baby and when it was born, guess what??? It was a boy. They said the fetus must have had the penis tucked up when the ultrasounds were done, there was at least three that all showed it was gonna be a girl... This was actually only last year.

I think that Jeanine should only have one child and it should be a girl, they need another girl for that generation... I think that Robbie should be the father. Brad doesn't need another kid and I think that Cody being the dad would lead to just way more drama than even this story needs. Having said that, I like the idea of Tiffany having fraternal twins, a son by Wade and a daughter by Matt. I don't know why I like this idea but it really appeals to me for some reason. It will just add another bond for Matt and Wade to have together.

• Like 1

unfortunately slip-ups still happen even with the best of care/attention. A colleague`s parter had twins despite every test etc and this was in 2003. Unlikely and unusual but not impossible. (I think the colleague was in shock for the week after the birth - he certainly didn`t look good when he got back to work!)

I think a set of identical twins could add a twist or two (could identical twins have different sexualities????) and we probably need a girl in the mix but as to the fathers of this brood , no idea - my answers in the poll were just sort-of gut responses!

Absolutely. In 2000, ultrasounds could make a mistake, especially when looking for a penis. .....Now there's a good job for a gay guy: looking at ultrasounds, trying to find the penis. :D

I think that Jeanine should only have one child and it should be a girl, they need another girl for that generation... I think that Robbie should be the father. Brad doesn't need another kid and I think that Cody being the dad would lead to just way more drama than even this story needs. Having said that, I like the idea of Tiffany having fraternal twins, a son by Wade and a daughter by Matt. I don't know why I like this idea but it really appeals to me for some reason. It will just add another bond for Matt and Wade to have together

I really want Jeanine to have a daughter so that we can have her give the baby Gale(or was it Gail?) as a middle name in tribute to Tonto. I absolutely think that Jeanine would be more than honored to give tribute to Tonto, because of her time taking care of Darius at the Schluter mansion while Bitty went whoring around. Tonto's the reason why Jeanine fell into the family and was able to become a mother to Darius and JJ, and of course met Brad and was able to have Will.

It would also be a really good reason for Will to flash back to when Tonto died in 1993-ish so Tonto can finally have the proper sendoff.

It's funny to think that the kids will be divived up into two generations - Jeanine's kid would be part of the generation with JJ and Will, while Tiffany's kid would be the start of Generation 5. I count J.P.'s parents as Gen 1, J.P. as Gen 2, Brad as Gen 3, Matt and Will as Gen 4, etc etc.

Jeanine lived with Marie JP's mom not Tonto. The reason was Tonto had moved to California after Barry died about 1973.

As for the babies. I really hope Jeanine and Robbie have a daughter and Tiffany, Wade and Matt have twins. a boy and a girl.

Edited by rjo

Damn. You're right, then. I still can see her giving Tonto a tribute since Maman already got hers with the cousin that never actually gets any lines. Plus we'd can finally have a reason for flashing back to Tonto dying.

I think there's a general concenus that Brad doesn't really need another child. LOL. I gotta admit, I don't mind Brad as a parent, but he really soured me on how much he played favorites with Will while the three kids were growing up. Robbie, perhaps because none of his three sons were actually his biological kids, just seemed better with being a little more balanced with the kids.

Although in the end, we do have to keep in mind that the actual, full-time parents here would be Tiffany and Jeanine. I think the biological dads would be close, and they'd definitely get consulted, but Tiffany and Jeanine the ones doing the heavy lifting here.

Edited by methodwriter85

Damn. You're right, then. I still can see her giving Tonto a tribute since Maman already got hers with the cousin that never actually gets any lines. Plus we'd can finally have a reason for flashing back to Tonto dying.

I think there's a general concenus that Brad doesn't really need another child. LOL. I gotta admit, I don't mind Brad as a parent, but he really soured me on how much he played favorites with Will while the three kids were growing up. Robbie, perhaps because none of his three sons were actually his biological kids, just seemed better with being a little more balanced with the kids.

Although in the end, we do have to keep in mind that the actual, full-time parents here would be Tiffany and Jeanine. I think the biological dads would be close, and they'd definitely get consulted, but Tiffany and Jeanine the ones doing the heavy lifting here.

I think that each parent sort of migrated toward a favorite child. Just because Brad picked Will doesn't make him a bad father. If that's the criteria, they all suck at it.

I guess you're right. I just lived with a constant reminder in my own family of what it was like for parents to play favorites, and I think it just bothers me in general when that happens. Of course, my parents sucked at parenting for a myriad of reasons besides picking a favorite.

It'd be an interesting storyline down the road if Jeanine and Tiffany decide to pack it up and head East to be closer to a well-renounced figure skating coach for JJ, but let's just get these babies here first. LOL.

Part of thinks that Matt isn't really ready for fatherhood, but then again he won't really have those responsibilities if he's the surrogate. I do think that it sets up Matt and Wade being able to go to Tiffany circa 2009-ish when they want to start their own family in D.C. or wherever they wind up settling.

The drama of Tiffany giving birth to a Danfield, and the inevitablity of Elizabeth Danfield meddling in her life and the baby's life almost seems too good to pass up. As well as subverting the expectation that Matt was going to be the dad.

Edited by methodwriter85
  • Like 2

The idea of one of the new daughters being named after Tonto is wonderful. So is revisiting Tonto last days. As for your parents Jeremy I didn't know anything about them but they must have done something right to have you. From what I can tell from here you are a remarkable person. And that is a very good thing.

Thanks.

I'm hoping it stays at one boy and one girl. Defacto Triplets/Quadruplets, even with help, seems like a bit too much, especially if Jeanine and Tiffany are supposed to travel around with JJ at his competitions. I mean, my sister just had twins and even with the help she's getting from family it's really difficult for her and her husband to deal with. I imagine it would be exponentially worse to deal with triplets or quadruplets. I can't see Jeanine willingly using a nanny, either, because I think she's still twitching at the way Brad treated her as the help for too long. And then we run into the logistics problem of having three or four characters who are the same age and by the same parents. It could be very limiting in terms of storyline potentional to have that.

And of course, Brad really doesn't need another kid. And Cody in general shouldn't come anywhere near parenting. LOL.

I wonder if this time around the gang is going to use DNA testing, or just have JP hold the babies in the arms to figure out the dads like he did with Ace. LOL.

I vote for them just going "screw it" and all four guys becoming very attentive Uncles with no one actually finding out who the biological dads are. The Uncle role is about what they should all play, in any event. Does it really matter who the biological dads are? Isn't the whole point of CAP that family isn't based on blood but based on nurturing and love?

Edited by methodwriter85
  • Like 1
  • 3 months later...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..