Sexy

Michael9344

Am I the only person who finds the Italian accent really annoying? I'll definitely say Irish too but I like British more.

Yeah, I think so, unless you're thinking NY/NJ guido faux italian accents, then I'd agree with you. But real Italians, oh my yes - that's amore :P

• Like 1

Definitely Irish! Colin Farrell. I rest my case. B)

Oh, I sooooo agree with you. My man's Irish accent is so sexy, I don't care what he's saying...he could yell at me for all I care! :P

• Site Administrator

Sorry, most don't like them but I'm all about the soft southern drawl. Not the sharp one or the yokel type. It's hard to really pin down because even southern accents vary from place to place but there's just something about a good slow 'Yes Ma'am' from a southern man that just... shivers... mmmm.

Sorry, most don't like them but I'm all about the soft southern drawl. Not the sharp one or the yokel type. It's hard to really pin down because even southern accents vary from place to place but there's just something about a good slow 'Yes Ma'am' from a southern man that just... shivers... mmmm.

I love an authentic southern drawl. My favorites are central Texas, Georgia, and Virginia. Tommy Lee Jones' accent just sounds like home.

• Like 1

As an Aussie, i have to say, not many of us would think our accent is sexy. My sister got told she sounds like a farmer, and her accent is like mine- a very very mild aussie accent.

As for me, Irish and Welsh, i think, and then Scottish.

As an Aussie, i have to say, not many of us would think our accent is sexy. My sister got told she sounds like a farmer, and her accent is like mine- a very very mild aussie accent.

As for me, Irish and Welsh, i think, and then Scottish.

Being Scottish,I would have to agree with certain American Southern drawls, but not all of them - definitely never Texan - and not all drawls fit all individuals. I prefer the Georgian wholeness on a man, but find it hard to resist a woman with that Carolinian honey-drawl.