Coolest thing ever

Y_B

• Site Administrator

LOL, Old man! Actually I think it's silly too but I'd seen him before since he was on iCarly and my girl likes that show. It is pretty talented even if I think it's silly.

• Site Administrator

I really liked it :) Pretty cool, I beatbox all the time :P And don't get me started on Super Mario Posted Image

(Does this make me not old)

He is a good flutist; that is obvious from the first few bars. The rhythm he added is a neat trick and certainly takes some talent. Unfortunately, it detracts from the smooth, melodious sound of the flute. I would rather him hire a drummer to accompany him.

Neat! He is very talented. Never know what is going to be the next big thing. I wouldn't buy an album (crap, now I'm showing my age) ...I mean file share a download, but still cute enough to watch for a few minutes. Posted Image

• Like 1

Awesome, it's Mario going gangsta ! :P

Love it for the fun twist on a classic, which kind of makes me want to turn on the emulator and play the games again. (My Nintendo died after a duck hunt session blew it out :( )

Probably a little dated to my generation and everyone under 30.

Enh.

Sorry, but for playing flute, give me Ian Anderson.

You missed the point completely.

It's not about the flute

It's not even completely about the beatbox.

It's MARIO

Edited by Y_B