Magic man

Guest akrodusa

Guest akrodusa

Hi I just read your series start of Magic man and was wondering if any more of it was on the drawing board?

I enjoyed it very much

akrodusa :2thumbs:

• 4 weeks later...

I seem to remember a one or two week preview of Magic Man Chapter Two being the prize for a writing contest. However, that writing contest was...a long time ago, and chapter two obviously hasn't been posted. No idea why Comsie hasn't released it, but I'm fairly certain that there are plans to continue the series.

• 4 weeks later...

To be honest, a LOT of "Magic Man 2" has been written for some time, and I do plan to release the remaining chapters of the series. There has definitely been a demand for it over the past year. It simply feel in the cracks between 'busy' and 'lazy', unfortunately. A lot of other series took priority over this one. But I'd really love to finish it someday soon.

As for the contest, the prizes were never awarded, but I kept the names of all the winners, and all prizes will still be awarded at a later date.

(*A quick note: I am still unable to post new topics here on this forum for the time being. Because of that, I haven't been too active in the board lately. But I can reply to what's already here. So you guys will have to 'lead' me on for a while. Hehehe! Cool?)

• 5 years later...

To be honest, a LOT of "Magic Man 2" has been written for some time, and I do plan to release the remaining chapters of the series. There has definitely been a demand for it over the past year. It simply feel in the cracks between 'busy' and 'lazy', unfortunately. A lot of other series took priority over this one. But I'd really love to finish it someday soon.

As for the contest, the prizes were never awarded, but I kept the names of all the winners, and all prizes will still be awarded at a later date.

(*A quick note: I am still unable to post new topics here on this forum for the time being. Because of that, I haven't been too active in the board lately. But I can reply to what's already here. So you guys will have to 'lead' me on for a while. Hehehe! Cool?)

I would love to see part 2.

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..