Openly Gay Actors

Myr

O_O Ra from Stargate is gay? Wow. I remember watching that movie with my dad when I was a kid and hoping he couldn't tell that I was practically drooling in every scene he was in, lol. It's kind of a stretch to put Chris Crocker and Ricky Martin on a list of actors though. And it's completely ridiculous to put Adam Lambert on it. Unless music videos count.

I didn't notice any women at all on the list. Was it only male actors this person included?

The other notable missing person was Sara Gilbert (Darlene from Roseanne, and Leslie Winkle from Big Bang Theory)

I saw a few that were actually singers that were on there....

O.O wow there were quite a few.... that I didn't know where gay... that i knew the actors... and many of them older...

And you know with Ra... it's the whole Ra thing, once yer the sun god with a male harem you just don't go back Posted Image

Its not official list. IMDB lets users make list of like their fav movies and all types of catagories. So this list is just a compilation of all the people this user knows are gay which is why you have musicians, directors and such thrown in there. And some people missing too.

They forgot Wentworth Miller and Keanu Reeves

Um, I'm not sure either is "openly gay". Keneau is a bit of a joker when he says things and is confident enough in his own image not to care what others think - he probably says things just to wind other people up. And Wentworth - it's only rumours isn't it?

Um, I'm not sure either is "openly gay". Keneau is a bit of a joker when he says things and is confident enough in his own image not to care what others think - he probably says things just to wind other people up. And Wentworth - it's only rumours isn't it?

Prince thinks EVERYONE is gay.
  • Like 1

No this is all factual, Keanu Reeves is/was married to Alan Cummings and yes I said Alan Cummings. This was several years ago I believe '07 or earlier. Wentworth Miller has come out and said he is gay and actively dates guys all the time like Luke Macfarlane.

Prince thinks EVERYONE is gay.

Shush I do not think everyone is gay, I just say everyone has been gay once!

No this is all factual, Keanu Reeves is/was married to Alan Cummings and yes I said Alan Cummings. This was several years ago I believe '07 or earlier. Wentworth Miller has come out and said he is gay and actively dates guys all the time like Luke Macfarlane.

Ummmm Alan Cummings is married to Grant Shaffer whom he married in January of this year. Before that they had been a civil partnership since 2007.

Keanu Reeves lived with his girlfriend Jennifer Syme until she was killed in an auto accident. He lives up above Sunset Plaza now and isn't gay as near as I can tell.

WAIT!? WENTWORTH MILLER IS GAY!? The hottie that played Chris Redfield in Resident Evil!? Oh my God my life is over.

...I was lied to. He's not gay. He was rumored to be gay but said he isn't.

Edited by VictoryPanda

O_O Ra from Stargate is gay? Wow. I remember watching that movie with my dad when I was a kid and hoping he couldn't tell that I was practically drooling in every scene he was in, lol. It's kind of a stretch to put Chris Crocker and Ricky Martin on a list of actors though. And it's completely ridiculous to put Adam Lambert on it. Unless music videos count.

I think they included musicians who have had a song on a movie soundtrack. I noticed there were writers and producers on the list, too.

I also had a huge crush on Jaye Davidson. Posted Image

I just can't believe it, there is NO WAY George Takei and Chris Colfer are gay.

I know right?

Or those butch movie boys Tom Cruise and John "I didn't get a massage" Travolta.

Keanu Reeves has been dodging the gay rumor label for years- I remember hearing it back in '95, but I don't know, he doesn't really seem gay to me. Neither does Wentworth Miller, but eh.

It is pretty cool to me that Neil Patrick Harris is seriously blowing away the perception that you can't be a romantic straight lead and be openly gay in Hollywood. We really are seeing the reasons to stay in the closet melting away.