OFFICIAL GA get together -So Cal July 19-21, 2013 - Save the Date

NaperVic

Save the date for the Summer 2013 GA Get Together that will be held the weekend of July 19-21, 2013 somewhere in the Los Angeles area of Southern California! Posted Image

This one should be special because it's around GA Forum's 10th Birthday!

The thought (from those of us discussing this in GA Chat), is there could be multiple activities throughout the weekend that people can participate in.

Different groups can go sightseeing during the days, running in the mornings ( Posted Image ), hanging out at the beach, etc.

Saturday evening will be the main get together in a bar/club where people can eat/converse/drink/dance.

Details will be forthcoming.

FYI...Those in the LA region, it would be awesome if you can step up and help with suggestions or planning for the main event or any of the mini ones.

Take Care®,

Vic

P.S. - I'm just the messenger. I'm not running this show

Edited by NaperVic
  • Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I've got the perfect spot overlooking Venice Beach that does endless mimosas for $10 Andrea... it's ON!

My eyes are opening at $10 mimosas :o

If I am not drowned by work, I'll take some time off for a visit and a few drinks. Bring some east coast love for you west coast boys.

• 2 weeks later...
cant wait.. that sounds good I think ill show up. change that Michigan weather a little.

Come that time in July, what will be the difference between here and there, save for maybe a few degrees? :P Especially if this July is anything like last year's was, with the damn near 100-degree days... :/

Edited by MJ85

• 2 weeks later...

I am definitely interested. I can get up to 5 days off from work (plus sat+sunday), but my only concern is transportation and where to stay. Flight will most likely set me back about $600 from Western NY to Cali.

Road trip is what I'd love to do, but I can't afford it with my own vehicle though. Any suggestions on either transportation and living spaces?

• 3 weeks later...

Bah! You guys suck! I'd like to participate in such a thing, but there's the small matter of the Pacific Ocean getting in the way of attendance. I've never been a social animal but I would make an exception for this :/