Okay Dom,

X-mas has been over for about 13 hours now where is my next chapter?!?

I've been checking and re-checking all day.

Ok neways I'll be sitting here waiting like a good little child.....

-Nate

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dom's delay gave me time to rethink the case (take your time...). Aaron probably has a thing for Rory, but, as his last pone call shows, he is continuing to act like an alcoholic. He

• Blames the others
  • Lies to the others and to himself
  • Has a completely distorted view of reality.

Therefore, if I were to make a bet about what is going to happen now, I'd say that I am expecting some kind of violence from Aaron's side. He feels that Rory mistreated him, and might be planning to take revenge on him. Could he have a gun? Then the person to die might be Eddy, taking the bullet aimed at Rory.

Therefore, if I were to make a bet about what is going to happen now, I'd say that I am expecting some kind of violence from Aaron's side. He feels that Rory mistreated him, and might be planning to take revenge on him. Could he have a gun? Then the person to die might be Eddy, taking the bullet aimed at Rory.

:blink:

I think someone was watching too much Dallas and Dynasty in his youth :P

Luckily Dom was too young to be influenced by that kind of Drama, let's hope.

:(:(:( That would make Rory an orphan and then he'd have no choice but to go back to live with Grandma Alice

I was just thinking that if Dom kills off anyone (I don't know if I like the strange, violent, tragic turn our predictions have taken), it would be Luke. I feel like in that case the dilemma that exists about who Rory should end up with would be much easier.

Anyways, more than ever, I'm really looking forward to seeing what happens in the next chapter. As bad as when Nicky pushed Owen up against the wall at the end of that one chapter in TLW.

Please tell that isn't a foreshadowing in disguise Dom...

:lmao: I think it's more like Dom getting tired of our outrageous theories. I can just see him sitting in front of the computer, with an evil grin on his face saying,

ooooh, up to the bedroom indeed...I can't wait to find out what happens in the next chapter!

I used to be completely against the idea of Seth/Rory, but now I'm not so sure. I cannot imagine malice in a guy who you treat like trash who invites you in for juice and monopoly.

My only issue now is that I've convinced myself that Luke likes Rory, and he's the last person I want to see hurt. Now I'm all confused.

Ok.

And the confusion grows...

So is Seth trying to manipulate Rory now? I can't help but see something insidious in that smirk of his... or is he generally being a nice guy?

...or is Aaron upstairs in Seth's bedroom?!

Whatever Seth says, you can't help but notice he still took Aaron away from the party... there's a lot of anger and hostility being thrown around here. Eventually people are going to have to forgive, even if they don't forget...

I'm beginning to swing towards this idea that maybe this story is all about Rory coming into his own; it's not about finding his perfect partner, it's about him growing up.

And here's a most interesting thought.

We're learning about 3 potential suitors to Rory, at about roughly the same pace, one after the other. Something about Luke, something about Aaron, something about Seth. Don't believe me? Look back. Luke's mother died. Aaron has history with Luke. Seth is 'with' Angela. Luke was framed. Aaron lied. Seth was involved with Aaron. Luke... um.. something (lol). Aaron has a little brother. Seth has a little sister.

What I mean is, the story's unravelling, things are falling into place... and we're getting a better picture of the whole situation. And by better I mean more confusing :D lol.

It's not like TLW where we learnt primarily about Owen and Aiden.

But here's another thought. I can't help but feel that Seth is manipulating Rory ever so slightly. Something all the suitors are guilty of. Luke included. (I'm sorry, no matter what Luke's intentions were, he still attempted to manipulate Seth. But Seth saw through that. Interesting. Not the first time he's been manipulated perhaps...)

And I'm still waiting for Aaron's explanation. You know that's coming. It's not being thrown out there just to tantalise. It's not like Owen moving past needing to talk to his parents. This wounds too recent, and it's too close to home for it not to be returned to.

Like I said.

Confused.

Excellent chapter, Dom. :2thumbs: You've got me hook, line and sinker.

Hello all

(first time posting to domahlics)

I started reading dd when dom was on chapter 16. All I have to say is WOW! After reading up to there I went back and read TLW and TOU(mainly to try to wait out the next chapters). Now i'm just as bad as any of you. I can't seem to stop looking in and I have caught myself pouting a few times when the next chapter wasn't up(I'm even worse when I find out it's been up for a while)

P.S. Ann: I just don't see an attitude from Rory

Edited by lostone

I've definitely been waiting with baited breath for this one, although it's left me with a lot more questions than answers.

Personally, I don't hope Rory ends up with Seth ... I think Rory belongs with Luke, and it's obvious from the little clue dropped in Ch. 20 that Luke is interested in Rory ... and even though they're "family," it wouldn't technically be incest or anything ... hehe ... I guess I just like happy endings!

Also, the fact that Rory's even considering "relationships" at all shows that he's planning (perhaps subconsciously) on staying with his dad, and his attitude has certainly changed a lot.

Anyway, now that I've read Ch. 21, I think I'm even more anxious to read Ch. 22 than I was for the last one, since no questions/issues have actually been resolved yet.

Off idea. What if Seth and Aaron have a bet going on as two who can piss off Rory the most?

Like I said an off idea. but it's a different one at that.

PS. another great chapter Dom, keep it up dude. :2thumbs:

I don't see it being who can piss him off more, no way to measure that. But it's an interesting thought, maybe who can get him to go all the way first?

Even though it's an interesting possibility, I don't buy it. Like I said, I don't think someone who you treat like dirt who invites you in for juice and monopoly can be all that bad.

"Do you want to come in?" he asked again, and this time I did manage to glare at him. I also managed to walk right through his front door.

I must say that this is my favorite quote in the chapter followed by:

"I want to play Monopoly," Seth said, and then without saying anything more, he took his drink and headed to the stairs. I managed to glare at his back as he went. I also managed to follow Seth Fisher all the way up to his room.

Anyways, Rory brought up a valid question during the chapter: Is Seth a red head?

When will you let us know, Dom? The suspense is nearly too much.