English Teen Circumcised in the USA

I've read In Safe Hands :P! It is an amazing story... though the ending is quite sad. (I've read as a guest for a few years)

*EDIT: I'm trying to recover In Safe Hands... it's older, and I can't find a lot of the chapters  :,( *

*EDIT: I've found all of English Teen*

Oh yeah, the ending was heartbreaking. I think I cried for weeks after the story ended! lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

can anybody help find chapter 21 thru ??? of "an English teen ..."

I don't believe you're going to get anything more until Riley decides to continue writing. He has pulled himself away from everywhere, it seems, for the time being. Patience is your best friend in this case, I'm afraid. But on the off chance that you find him somewhere else, do let us know.

• 1 year later...

Hello friends...

I realise it's been a while since I updated - in fact I kind of went the opposite direction after coming to a logjam! As usual, stuff happens in life - not all of it fun - and I apologise if you wrote a note, but never got a reply this last year.    :(

What I am happy to be able to tell you is that the full tale of ET is FINALLY COMPLETE ...something that's taken most of the year off and on...and then off...and then on again... You know how it goes! 

The new chapters will be posted in good time and at the moment I'm replacing the already published parts bit by bit. They too have gone through the ringer (it was painful to see how awful some early chapters were once I looked long and hard!) The main thrust of the story hasn't changed much, but I'd still recommend a re-read as there's now a great deal of new content too.

If you've never read any of ET before, I hope you enjoy it. A dozen chapters are already up - hopefully enough to get your attention! 

Thanks for your patient kindness, and sorry again for dropping you in the middle.

Riley J
  • Like 4
  • Site Administrator

I'm so glad to hear that you're back and this story is finished!  I read all the chapters you previously published and am really looking forward to re-reading it.  Welcome back! 

I'm so glad to hear that you're back and this story is finished!  I read all the chapters you previously published and am really looking forward to re-reading it.  Welcome back! 

Thanks. It was great to be able to finish it, and the end is...well...I guess you're going to have to see!

Andy (as of Second Shot and Purpose) is still editing/beta reading and has his work cut out, but we're looking forward to seeing it come together.

Thanks for the note.

Riley

• Like 1

I am glad you survived those vicissitudes of life and are I hope ok. Less crucially but not much I am very glad you are back here and just agog that ET is back and done?  And AGM too?  Welcome back. I have worried about you.  Pax. Ste

I am glad you survived those vicissitudes of life and are I hope ok. Less crucially but not much I am very glad you are back here and just agog that ET is back and done?  And AGM too?  Welcome back. I have worried about you.  Pax. Ste

Thanks Steve - happy to have finished it too!

In fact have just put up another chapter

The story is here

Riley

The next chapter, 'Coming Clean' is updated.

Will ‘Coming Clean’ prove to be a tipping point for Luke, and if so, will he keep his balance? How will he handle Stacey? How can Damon advise him; or even Simon for that matter?  And most of all, is he ever going to get Ryan out of his head??

Hope you’ll keep reading…and…of course…reviewing! And, be warned, the next few chapters are not going to get a bit challenging!

Riley

I at least am greatly enjoying rereading ET. I have trouble signing in on my iPad so often don't. As I had already commented on many of the chapters i haven't felt a need to add on.  Also for some reason you are not showing up on the main menu(I am guessing cause these chapters were previously here an not new?). I have no question based on how many of us expressed distress at your departure that you are and will be read and followed avidly again. Peace. Steve

Three more chapters updated and published! Enjoy the read!

Riley

I at least am greatly enjoying rereading ET. I have trouble signing in on my iPad so often don't. As I had already commented on many of the chapters i haven't felt a need to add on.  Also for some reason you are not showing up on the main menu(I am guessing cause these chapters were previously here an not new?). I have no question based on how many of us expressed distress at your departure that you are and will be read and followed avidly again. Peace. Steve

HI there STeve - yes I don't htink they show up there, as they were all previously published.

I'm sure many more would be reading it if they knew it was back up. I only found it because I would click on the old link every once and awhile to check. I really needs to get back up on the main menu. Very much enjoying the re-read. Also glad to see the Elloit (ISH) is still in the story. Hope to hear more about him.

WRD

I'm sure many more would be reading it if they knew it was back up. I only found it because I would click on the old link every once and awhile to check. I really needs to get back up on the main menu. Very much enjoying the re-read. Also glad to see the Elloit (ISH) is still in the story. Hope to hear more about him.

WRD

Thanks for the encouragement! I think the story will only feature again when there are new chapters. And Elliott? Well, keep your fingers crossed, though what happens, I'm not telling!

Riley

Hi, I've just recently discovered this site, and your stories. Initially, I thought the story was very slow-paced, and I wasn't quite sure as to what the plot was, but the latest chapters posted have certainly made things very interesting. But I'm thoroughly hooked now, and look forward to reading more.

When I view history I can see actions and edits thru Chap 38. But the story menu is only offering thru Chap 25. Possibly some config needs changing?

I just found this story via Nifty 100 and am excited to hear you are completing it.

My friend writes in fanfic and I can really appreciate the amount of work that goes into this large a work.

Thank you!