The New Simcity OMG!

Hmph. I had a lovely city being powered by a nuclear reactor, my sims were happy and educated, and then they all decided to become dumb and stop going to school for no reason at all, and what do you know? Boom! Nuclear radiation everywhere <_< It definitely needs tuning in some areas, but overall it is a very amusing game :P

You didn't stay tuned for your city's Hunger Games? That's what probably happened next. Haha.

*places with his red braid*... what yes well... rant, rant, rant...

I just don't like games that force you to connect to online stuff and so on...

Seriousness I don't know of many games that were stolen in the first place :/

Well you're really not going to like the new console era then xD

Well, join Tony on East Europe 2. For some reason I cannot access my town anymore :(

My opinion: The game is nice but I would not buy it again. It has way too many small annoying bugs. That was probably the last EA game I bought. :thumbdown: I expect to get a functional product and not a beta version.

BTW: I still have not figured out what the goal of the game actually is.

To say you would never buy an EA game again is kind of ridiculous.

It's not as if it was EA's game, per say anyways. EA is just a publisher - they don't actually design the games, they just own/work wish the companies that do and take a % of the profits to out their name, advertising, and resources behind it. 

Just like Activision does as well. 

Not buying an EA game would be limiting your pool of games immensely. There are only a few large publishers and EA is one of them.

Edited by iSimba

I know EA is "just" the publisher, but did you look at the reviews of the games they published lately, e.g. Need for Speed Most Wanted or FIFA 13? People are not very happy.

If they manage to make a good version of GRID 2, I might change my opinion.

I would go out on a limb and say they probably don't care if people are happy or not.

Take a look at CoD. Every year, people get more and more annoyed at Activision for releasing the same game over and over. And yet every year CoD sells millions upon millions upon millons of copies.

And besides, EA probably has contracts with these other companies so they can't just NOT publish their games. of course, I could be wrong but if I were a game developer I would want the certainty that the company I'm paying a large % of my profit to is actually going to sell my game.