Open Club  ·  73 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Circumnavigation (99+46) Now It's Personal

I'll post as soon as it's ready, I won't wait until Tuesday. I have no idea when it will be though. I do apologize for the delay.

@MikeL; about the number of chapters and the word count; it's not 146 chapter - you're forgetting about Australian maths.

As for the word count approaching one million, it's indeed approaching it. After all, you can approach something from either side, right? So we're approaching it from the far side, in reverse.

I'm working hard prepping the following chapter, almost done. I've reached the join point for the ending drafted long ago, so I can say with certainty now: three chapters remain.  So, we'll finish before the end of December, 2012, just as promised.

I'm working hard prepping the following chapter, almost done. I've reached the join point for the ending drafted long ago, so I can say with certainty now: three chapters remain.  So, we'll finish before the end of December, 2012, just as promised.

I think CJ is watchin' the "Time Warp" in the "Rocky Horror Picture Show". 

Edited by Daddydavek
?

??????? :P

I think CJ is watchin' the "Time Warp" in the "Rocky Horror Picture Show". 

Nah, it's just that goats use a different calendar. We're sort of like Australians in that way; Australians (and other denizens of the southern hemisphere) insist on having Christmas in summer, etc, due to their inverted seasons calendar, so I'm simply exercising the same prerogative and using my calender to make sure we get this story posted by the end of 2012. :)

Speaking of posting... 5 minutes. :)

Our "failure" was that we didn't pin down our slippery goat as to which Tuesday he was referring to...

;-(

Nah, it's just that goats use a different calendar.

Speaking of posting... 5 minutes. :)

Goats use a calendar so flexible, it's practically limp.

5 minutes?  Another example of caprid temporal flexibility.

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..