Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Circumnavigation (99+46) Now It's Personal

...and here we are, at nearly 100 chapters and approaching a million words. I'm probably going to need to post a detailed explanation of why I'm not verbose, though that's 37 pages in itself. :ph34r:

Nearly a 100 chapters and nearly a million word???? you must use the goat unabridged calender for counting too!!

The truth is at https://www.gayauthors.org/story/c-james/circumnavigationCJ

• Words:  1,014,521
  • Chapters:  146

It's OK, C J.  What's a million words or so between friends?  :P

Edited by MikeL

Bill Christiansen: Cliffhangers? CJ? Really! CJ says there are no cliffs anywhere near!  Muahahahahaha!!!

CJ: OK. You get away with it this time. Even if the killing of Julie may cause a slight feeling of unease about, what the end will be like, this latest chapter does not raise my level of anxiety above what is manageable. Much to my surprise!  But I expect that was the intention, though. In my opinion you raised the level of this story even further by adding the formula of unexpected actions. Will you ever seize to amaze? Hopefully not!

Thanks again for a most amazing story!!

And Happy New Year, everyone, and CJ especially. May it be a good one for all of you!

Yours Truly

Leo Christopher

(slightly tipsy from bubbly things out of a bottle, as the new year is already here, where I am.)

B) .........I'm going to make a wild guess and say that the fire department torches it! Like the villagers did to CJ in a book or two back!  :lol:

"Winks" at Benji.... Now what would make you think that.. :fire: Happy NEW YEAR you guys Hope it's fabulous for all of you :)

• Site Administrator

Well her it is Jan. 1st and we have eclipsed another year of many chapters of Cicumnavigation.

I know CJ said we'd have a chapter on Dec 31st, 38th, and 45th and I haven seen a chapter yet. Now some of you may e worried CJ might be refusing to post in 2013 due to now being eligible again for the CJ Memorial King Of Cliffhanger Award but do not fret.....

Our goat has a weeknes that I should let you all know about. Tequila. Yes are goat has been know to wild and crazy things while guzzling the nectar of the Agava plant. He sometimes dances, sometimes he writes. There was the one incident that we don't speak about with the shotgun and he swore he saw Talonrider circling in the sky and he used up all his ammo shooting in the sky at an imaginary figure.

Whatever hijinx he got up to this year I'm sure we will see the chapter as soon as he sobers up.

:D

Well her it is Jan. 1st and we have eclipsed another year of many chapters of Cicumnavigation.

I know CJ said we'd have a chapter on Dec 31st, 38th, and 45th and I haven seen a chapter yet. Now some of you may e worried CJ might be refusing to post in 2013 due to now being eligible again for the CJ Memorial King Of Cliffhanger Award but do not fret.....

Our goat has a weeknes that I should let you all know about. Tequila. Yes are goat has been know to wild and crazy things while guzzling the nectar of the Agava plant. He sometimes dances, sometimes he writes. There was the one incident that we don't speak about with the shotgun and he swore he saw Talonrider circling in the sky and he used up all his ammo shooting in the sky at an imaginary figure.

Whatever hijinx he got up to this year I'm sure we will see the chapter as soon as he sobers up.

:D

B) ................. Funny how some minds think alike, I too thought that the wiley goat had to much Tequila last night, and that is why there is no posting yesterday. However, in fairness I would have to say the the no-show chapter constitutes a Cliffhanger.  :lol:

Just wanted you to know I started reading this several months ago.When I started there were 118 chapters.It took me awhile to read them all.I then went onto other things waiting for further chapters.Now I've caught up to "Now It's Personal".I really love this story and cannot wait for the further adventures of Trevor and Shane.Hope the "Witch" gets what's coming to her.Keep the chapters coming.

B) ..............Don't be to hasty, CJ has not responded back to me yet, which is unusual!

The last I heard from C J was on December 24.  He said he had just gotten back to the US, but was not yet home.  He posted chapter 145 that same day.

He said he had a cold, but the ship he was on had a norovirus outbreak.  Hopefully, he hasn't gotten sicker after he returned home.

He did not post a chapter yesterday and I have not yet received a chapter to proofread beyond chapter 145.

The last I heard from C J was on December 24.  He said he had just gotten back to the US, but was not yet home.  He posted chapter 145 that same day.

He said he had a cold, but the ship he was on had a norovirus outbreak.  Hopefully, he hasn't gotten sicker after he returned home.

He did not post a chapter yesterday and I have not yet received a chapter to proofread beyond chapter 145.

:/ ............Crap! I hope he is okay!

I heard from C J on the 29th dec when he was still recoverying from a cold, but did not have the Norovirus bug.  He had just started up again on the next chapter, which would be a nice quiet passage chapter (My quote full of stressful moments).  As on this moment I have not received the next chapter, but having had a look at the local weather, he may be snowed in with no internet.

PS do not go to the Canaries when CJ is there, you are bound to have an interesting time.

Hi!

Just a quick note for now; I'm still alive and basically over the cold (it did get rather bad for a few days). I had a ton of work to catch up on, and to top it off, my internet connection has been going haywire; I was offline for days, and even now it's erratic as heck.

While I was sick I just couldn't get my head into working on the chapters; they were largely written while I was at sea, but still needed work, research, redrafting, etc. The next chapter, "White Hell", will be going out to some of our team today (Wednesday, Dec 33rd). I do apologize for the delay and the lack of warning; I had hoped to have the chapter to the team before Xmas, and posted yesterday. It's a very relaxing, stress-free chapter.

I'll be back online later today.

:/ ............Crap! I hope he is okay!

He is OK.  I heard from him again.  His cold was a bad one plus his internet service has been out, but he is busily working on the next chapter.

• Like 1
Yay he is ok. Seeing as the chapter was sent out today. Wensday December 33rd does that mean.it will be next Monday before we see a new chapter?? Or perhaps sooner??

B) ......................Mike will be working on it today after he receives it, it is possible, but I don't think it will post until Tuesday December 36th

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..