Hey everyone!

I know we all have our own favorite GA stories that have touched us in one or many ways. I thought maybe if I start this discussion, I and others, might find a gem of a story we haven't heard about.

Since I've started this, I should go first and named my all-time favorite.

The Kandric Saga by Kyle Aaron. The story is still in process, but well worth the time if you like fantasy.

Now, please add your own and lets share the knowledge. :)

• Like 1

I only get to pick one :o

There are three that I could read any time, any place, any where (and frequently do), but since I only get to pick one:

I'll probably get shot for picking a story by one of our Hosted authors; but hey, if they can't make it to the top of someone's favourite list then they must all be sleeping on the job :)

My absolute favourite (and I'd be amazed if something replaces it) is Bill W's Castaway Hotel.  I know that there have been crits over the amount of detail Bill has gone into with the family vacations, but I guess since I know I'll never get to see many of the places they visit, I actually like it.

There are a lot of story lines throughout the ten books that bring back so many memories, both good and bad.  The characters are easy to relate to, even though sometimes their lives can be a little too perfect - but who can honestly complain about finding a perfect family in a fictional world.

It's one I do like re-reading.

• Like 1

Only one ???!!! It's not fair !!! I have 3 stories that are my favourites but if I have to pick one...

Accidents happen by Comicfan :2thumbs:  I didn't want it to end cause I loved it so much ! **must re-read it now**

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator

Only one :o

Okay ;)

FrombehindthoseeyesbyVivLivinginsurealtybyShadowgodStandinginShadowsbyKristaBèlovedbyDanHanrattyCircumnavigationbyCJames

0:):P

• Like 2

FrombehindthoseeyesbyVivLivinginsurealtybyShadowgodStandinginShadowsbyKristaBèlovedbyDanHanrattyCircumnavigationbyCJames

Kind Mr Moderator sir.  I have attempted to find this story but without success.  Would you please be able to provide me a link.  :)

• Like 1
Only one :o

Okay ;)

0:):P

ROFLMAO

That was almost funny :P

Only almost because like andy, I couldn't find that story :whistle:

• Like 1

Heya Billy!

I was creeper/stalking the forums because honestly, I never venture past the 'latest updates' page. I came across your new topic and thought I'd throw my two cents in.

There are so many fantastic stories on here it's almost impossible to pick one. Can I do what wildone did? lol

Ok, there's one story that stands out above all the rest: Adam Phillips "Crosscurrents". It's just amazing. It makes me cry, makes me laugh, makes me cry. Did I mention it makes me cry? lol

Speaking of stories...you're about due for an update, eh? =)

• 2 weeks later...

Only one, huh?

Well, I guess I have to go with the one that brought me to GA in the first place, years before I decided to try my hand at writing...Bill W's 'Castaway Hotel'...not only is it a fantastic story that I can read over and over, but it so positive and affirming, building a family through love and not blood is one of my favorite themes.

• 2 weeks later...

Heya Billy!

I was creeper/stalking the forums because honestly, I never venture past the 'latest updates' page. I came across your new topic and thought I'd throw my two cents in.

There are so many fantastic stories on here it's almost impossible to pick one. Can I do what wildone did? lol

Ok, there's one story that stands out above all the rest: Adam Phillips "Crosscurrents". It's just amazing. It makes me cry, makes me laugh, makes me cry. Did I mention it makes me cry? lol

Speaking of stories...you're about due for an update, eh? =)

Yep I am, and I did ;)

So far every story mentioned are awesome stories, each in it's own way.