[DomLuka] Chapter 7 finally posted

Hey guys,

Its been a long time since i've written i know... :( i'm disappointed in

myself about it, but i got it done! It's not as exciting as a new DD

chapter by Dom (and i'm so looking forward for chapter 25...i actually

stopped myself from reading 7 chapters of DD so that i could sit down

later and enjoy lots of the story at once, i'm loving it), but for

those of you who still want to read it, i would love for you to and

also for you to email me too! It's posted in Dom's group, and should be up on nifty sometime soon.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!

Meg

Well, Meg, all I can say is that chapter was most definitely worth the wait. :2thumbs:

I have to agree that there's a lot more heart and soul in this chapter - meaning, of course, a lot more of "you" in the story. It's really a gift to be able to communicate your feelings through a story like this. Stories, I think, are one of the best ways to pass on one's personal experiences. It's a great teaching tool as well.

I once read somewhere that life is the cruelest teacher. First it gives you the test, then the lesson.

I hope life at uni continues to improve for you. I'm really glad you're back. :great: So where's chapter 8, eh? :D

By the way, that chapter was really HOT!! Too bad about the "coitus interruptus" ending. :blink:

Hugs,

Conner :boy:

• 1 year later...