• Site Moderator

And back to me so early in the morning.

The Clouded Leopard will be bringing us the Chocolate Chip Cookies today. The National Guard will deliver us the International Beer today. 

• Like 2
  • Site Moderator

Stands to reason that if we have an International Beer Day that we should follow it up with an International Hangover Day. You can cure that hangover with some Mead. You can build a Sandcastle on the Summit when you get there.

• Like 2

I’m on Cyprus.. might build a sandcastle om the beach.. It’s so hot. I eat too much. Pepsi as much as I want all day long :lmao:

SNATCH !!!!!  :joe:

They drive om the left side of the road!! Why?????? LOL :funny:

Edited by Slytherin
  • Site Moderator

You can pick your day today. National Sister, National Family, or National Friendship Day. And just for the Blue Bear, Wiggle Your Toes in the sand, Keep a Fresh Breath and enjoy Root Beer Floats

• Love 2
  • Site Moderator

🪶 tickle, tickle, tickle, 🪶

We'll be having Raspberries N' Cream at the Lighthouse tonight. We'll also search for Sea Serpents today. 

ps Congratulations to Sweden for their victory.

Edited by TalonRider
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, TalonRider said:

🪶 tickle, tickle, tickle, 🪶

We'll be having Raspberries N' Cream at the Lighthouse tonight. We'll also search for Sea Serpents today. 

ps Congratulations to Sweden for their victory.

Thank you :)

fruits raspberries GIF by Gifs Lab
:joe:

• Like 1