Open Club  ·  73 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Circumnavigation (99+55) Doomsday

well, almost 3.30 am, so i guess i'll have to go to bed and stop refreshing the index to see if the next chapter is out.

For a moment, I entertained the notion of saying to our beloved author, "cjames, your costing the website bandwidth with everyone having to come back searching and yearning for the next chapter", but I decided not to, cause from the little i've read (being new here), I think he would enjoy it.

The geek in me would be interested in the site analytics tho, i can totally imagine that the page visits to the index page keep going up and up each day as people come back and check more often.

This thread has 5,822 5,832 views.

Please edit....this figure is out of date :)

December has changed it's name to Don'tRemember and gone on strike.

new name for coming chapter will be "NeverMore"

Edited by bayoudreamn
  • Like 1
  • Site Administrator

5858 as of right now BayouDreamn :)

I too wondered if Jamaica had a navy, but I think CJ mentioned that they were all busy with the evacuation and such. I don't think there was a ship in Puerto Rico either. Maybe Cuba can come to the rescue :P

B) .........Possibly a fishing trawler caught up in the storm comes acroos our heros, but that would lead to a non-conclusion of the battle with Bridget and Trevor. Nope this battle needs to be completee here in it's entiriety, no I see the battle being finished in this next chapter, with Bridget coming out the loser. The final chapter being relief for our heros and maybe some relief from the cartle, which maybe to busy fighting of the other cartel to bother with them anymore. Afterall the news is out and the other cartel is aware of it, they might welcome the facts brought before them from Trevor as they engage in the cartel trying to kill him.

The only option seems to be to take over Bridget's boat after killing her (you do not want her alive --or all aboard for that matter-- for all sorts of reasons) and then Trev will not want to give up the Cat which means they will tow it to safety...

Edited by AZmtns

The only option seems to be to take over Bridget's boat after killing her (you do not want her alive --or all aboard for that matter-- for all sorts of reasons) and then Trev will not want to give up the Cat which means they will tow it to safety...

B) ...........Yep, I promoted that scenrio already!

Maybe our Dear Leader has painted himself into a corner and is pondering how to exfiltrate himself out of that trap. Whatever the reason, it is beyond cruel to keep us on our toes for more than a month now !!!.... Please come to your senses and give us the answer to the riddle ...

OMG, I'm sitting here at 3:24 PDT and our Great Leader posted at 1:54 PM that the story will be appearing within 2 hours. I'm on the edge of my seat hoping 1:54 PM was also PDT! 

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..