Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Circumnavigation (99+55) Doomsday

I have a new theory. CJ needed some time to work on the 2nd half of the split, so he delayed ANOTHER week on the 1st half of the split and HOW MANY DAYS OLD IS DECEMBER NOW???!!!!

OMG the suspense when is the next chapter and is it 2 more chapters and the epilogue or is it just 1 more and the epilogue?

• Like 1

Mr James - has gone silent.  I hope all is ok.

He'll talk after the next chapter is released I think. I was hoping it would be out by now, but it isn't...and I believe there's a good chance it will be late tomorrow evening or the following morning. Of course, I have no way of knowing that....it's my assumption Edited by bayoudreamn
  • Like 1

He'll talk after the next chapter is released I think. I was hoping it would be out by now, but it isn't...and I believe there's a good chance it will be late tomorrow evening or the following morning. Of course, I have no way of knowing that....it's my assumption

B) ...........Since my assumptions are not good, I'm betting he takes the late Monday night route, as far as his silence? The Talon and Frog may have him hunkered down from the cliffs!! 0:)

• Like 1

I apologize for the delay. The chapter isn't back from editing yet, but I promise to post it within a few hours (at most) of getting it. It could come at any time. I wish I could give a better estimate, but I can't, I don't know.

I'm also dealing with an unexpected family situation (nothing bad, just absolutely exhausting... a large number of visitors) but that's not delaying this chapter, it's just keeping me offline a lot, though things should settle down in a few days. 

Also, the coming chapter, Hellbound, is large... larger than two normal ones.

BTW... to those who found the chapter ending of Doomsday a bit... tense, perhaps it would help if I mentioned that Emoe added the "three beating hearts" line? :ph34r:

• Like 1

I apologize for the delay. The chapter isn't back from editing yet, but I promise to post it within a few hours (at most) of getting it. It could come at any time. I wish I could give a better estimate, but I can't, I don't know.

I'm also dealing with an unexpected family situation (nothing bad, just absolutely exhausting... a large number of visitors) but that's not delaying this chapter, it's just keeping me offline a lot, though things should settle down in a few days. 

Also, the coming chapter, Hellbound, is large... larger than two normal ones.

BTW... to those who found the chapter ending of Doomsday a bit... tense, perhaps it would help if I mentioned that Emoe added the "three beating hearts" line? :ph34r:

Who is Emoe???.....we have weapons :) Edited by bayoudreamn
  • Like 1
  • Site Administrator

It is that time of year where thunder storms cause him problems where he can't be online as often.

Poor excuse Jan :o

Thunderstorms and other such bad weather is always happening 24 hours a day in hell :devil:

Not that I would know what goes on in CJ's home 0:)

• Like 1

I'm at an absolute loss. I'm almost ready to quit my job so I can monitor the forums every second of the day for the new chapter. Did I mention I was drill instructor in ROTC maybe I can help move things along. Just ask.

• Like 1

I'm at an absolute loss. I'm almost ready to quit my job so I can monitor the forums every second of the day for the new chapter. Did I mention I was drill instructor in ROTC maybe I can help move things along. Just ask.

<_< ........Not fond of Drill Instructors, lived with a stp-fater one for five years, not nice....not nice at all. Left home at 16.

• Like 1

Poor excuse Jan :o

Thunderstorms and other such bad weather is always happening 24 hours a day in hell :devil:

Not that I would know what goes on in CJ's home 0:)

Hell? :o Sweet, innocent me?  :blink: But I'm not even Canadian! :ph34r:

I truly am sorry for the delay.

Never know - the previous version may have been "a single beating heart" ;-)

Now would I do such a thing as that? 0:)

BTW, just to make sure no one misunderstands; Emoe received the chapter AFTER everyone else on the team, so he hasn't had it very long. Had I not been so slow in getting it done and sending it to the team (a chapter often works its what through the team one after the other) he'd have gotten it before things got hectic for him. (He's an enforcer for the mafia, and I think he's working through a heavy backlog of kneecaps).  

Now... as for any perceived tension at the end of Doomsday that "three beating hearts" caused... that we can blame Emoe for.  :ph34r:

• Like 1

As my mum would say:

“Patience is a virtue,
Virtue is a grace.
Grace is a little girl
Who would not wash her face.”

Which on Googling I find comes from Dick King-Smiths book, "Lady Daisy".

Six pages on a Gay Authors forum for a single chapter of a multichapter story must be some kind of record. I wonder if CJ is going for a unbeatable record here...

• Like 1

Six pages on a Gay Authors forum for a single chapter of a multichapter story must be some kind of record. I wonder if CJ is going for a unbeatable record here...

DONT GIVE HIM IDEAS!!!! If he things 'oooh, an unbeatable record', we might get delayed so a few more pages get added.

I'm having a hard time not thinking bad thoughts about Emoe and that last line of his...

• Like 1
  • Site Moderator

DONT GIVE HIM IDEAS!!!! If he things 'oooh, an unbeatable record', we might get delayed so a few more pages get added.

I'm having a hard time not thinking bad thoughts about Emoe and that last line of his...

CJ currently holds the record for the most posts with 10,535.

Some things to remember about the goat is he likes to use a lot of misdirection to take the blame off himself. AND he likes to misquote people.

• Like 1

CJ currently holds the record for the most posts with 10,535.

Some things to remember about the goat is he likes to use a lot of misdirection to take the blame off himself. AND he likes to misquote people.

It's near-certain that Emoe did use all the words ascribed to him, but possibly not in that precise order.

• Like 1
  • Site Moderator

Something just dawned on me, and I think MikeL will agree with me. If Emoe is the last of the team to see the chapter, as CJ stated above, then Emo couldn't have added that at the end. It was already there when I read the chapter in beta.

• Like 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..